Mod. Notice Ticket Purchases, Barcode Requests - Post Here - MELBOURNE ALLOCATION SOLD OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello again, if anyone has a spare barcode (just one, I'm a loner !!) for priority 3 or anything really I would be forever in your debt.

Did you get a ticket mate?

Priority 1: Grand Final Guarantee members including those that paid for the guarantee.
Priority 2: Non-GF guarantee major memberships 16 game, 11 game, 5-game interstate
Priority 3: All other memberships not including non-access - I.e. 3-game.

There’s been a big push from the club here to send your barcodes west - was a big part of why the ground was so red and blue at the Prelim.

Thank you for your response
You would have had a lot more P1 and P2 than us.
We weren't allowed to use our barcodes for the PF

Last edited:
Hello enemy here. Just wondering if barcodes today worked for any kind of ticket. Eg if someone got 4 barcodes from someone family membership (2 adults 2 kids ) were they able to get 4 adult tickets?

Hello enemy here. Just wondering if barcodes today worked for any kind of ticket. Eg if someone got 4 barcodes from someone family membership (2 adults 2 kids ) were they able to get 4 adult tickets?

No you can't, it automatically defaults to the category linked to membership, so the kids will come up as concessions

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Very very late to the party here but I only found out last night I can make it to the grand final (if I can get a ticket).

Tried today in the public sale but was no chance. Anyone know of a way I can secure myself a ticket at this point?

Very very late to the party here but I only found out last night I can make it to the grand final (if I can get a ticket).

Tried today in the public sale but was no chance. Anyone know of a way I can secure myself a ticket at this point?
refreshing Gumtree and Facebook marketplace every 10 minutes is your only bet now

Probably have to pay a premium though unfortunately

Follow all the dees supporter Facebook pages and hope someone has a ticket that can’t go. Ask if anyone has one they can’t use. Then get in first if they do.

Or

The other option is they are still looking for 600 workers on the day. Nothing stopping you applying for a job (sounds like they’re desperate) and then getting your free entry into the ground but just not turning up for your shift. Buy a beer and just watch from standing room positions and continually moving . Maybe even find an empty seat at some stage.

The other option is they are still looking for 600 workers on the day. Nothing stopping you applying for a job (sounds like they’re desperate) and then getting your free entry into the ground but just not turning up for your shift. Buy a beer and just watch from standing room positions and continually moving . Maybe even find an empty seat at some stage.

I did some work at the MCG bars a few years ago. One of the first things they said to us was if you rock up to the ground on GF day but not your shift not only would you be sacked but you would have to pay full ticket price.

So watch out for that I suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back