Ticketek & Ticketmaster On Sale Dates. 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I decided to book this year just in case. $25 per ticket for booking. Rip off lol. It better sell out so I know I haven’t wasted my bloody money :cool:

MT for Rich V Carl only back rows currently available. Not sure if there will be any walk up im hearing no but if there is it be very back rows only.

I have checked all over the ground and its going to go close to 90K or over.

MT for Rich V Carl only back rows currently available. Not sure if there will be any walk up im hearing no but if there is it be very back rows only.

I have checked all over the ground and its going to go close to 90K or over.
Hopefully. Last 2 years did walk up for 2 big crowds. Past years I booked and saw empty bays. We have our membership and should expect get in for free unless it’s a sellout

Hopefully. Last 2 years did walk up for 2 big crowds. Past years I booked and saw empty bays. We have our membership and should expect get in for free unless it’s a sellout

Unfortunately mate with MCC and AFL members (more so MCC) they can at the last minute not roll up.
In the public reserve you may see a few thousand seats spread around all stands but they are all back rows. View wouldn't be good. I still think from now to next Thursday a lot more will sell. You are better off paying a bit more and being guaranteed entry plus imagine going to scan in GA and trying to find a seat in the back rows of level 4.

If we get 90K V Blues it will be the 2nd time in last 6 years to achieve that. In 2018 v Blues, our home game we got 90,151
Pies V Carl have never ever hit 90K in a home and away game.

If we get 90K V Blues it will be the 2nd time in last 6 years to achieve that. In 2018 v Blues, our home game we got 90,151
Pies V Carl have never ever hit 90K in a home and away game.
there was like 10k blooze fans at that game due to tiger flag unveiling. there was like 80k tigers there

the roar when dusty got us in front in the last quarter punt rd end was massive

there was like 10k blooze fans at that game due to tiger flag unveiling. there was like 80k tigers there

the roar when dusty got us in front in the last quarter punt rd end was massive

Agree It felt like there was only 10-15K blues. It was all Richmond like you said due to the unveiling of the premiership flag.
Everyone wanted to be there for that. Looking around the ground there was yellow and black everywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back