Roast Ticketek

Remove this Banner Ad

I still don't have any tickets. Tried to buy eight, then two, then just one. No dice.

Got to selection screen about six times. Page kept crashing and locking out.

I'm bloody lucky I hadn't booked flights yet. But I'll get ******* stung there too if I do get a ticket.

I’m guessing public allocation still hasn’t opened?
Nope.

According to Richmond supporters the Geelong allocation didn't sell last year which is likely a good sign given every single Melbourne supporter and their dog should be getting there.

MFC saying not far away from an update

There's no way it sells out, I wouldn't be TOO stressed
I like not sitting in row ZZ sharing with the seagulls. And I was looking at Cat 4.

Technology isn't a joke. A company that under utilises it is.

In 2018 one of the premier ticketing organisations can't devote enough hardware for the foreseeable demand and website traffic, then they've done shat their pants

Is how serious/literal you take every word i post a joke? :tearsofjoy:

Member sale moved to 1pm tomorrow.

What do people recommend as the best seats? I'll be going by myself, as MCC sold out, so I don't really have a budget cap. Would be good to sit in a crowd of Dees fans too.

What do people recommend as the best seats? I'll be going by myself, as MCC sold out, so I don't really have a budget cap. Would be good to sit in a crowd of Dees fans too.
MCC sold out? Im not an MCC member but don't they usually leave 5000 spare tickets for walk ups on match day?

Catagory 1.

Level 2, best seat in the house. Will set you back $93 + booking fee

Not sure if you can guarantee sitting with Dees or not? You just choose a category and they offer you a seat within that category, cant choose specific Bay and seat. If you don't like what they offer you can go back in the queue and try again.

Catagory 1.

Level 2, best seat in the house. Will set you back $93 + booking fee
After trying to get cat 1 tickets this morning, ended up going best available which gave cat 3, so now I have cat 3 tickets when I wanted cat 1. Is there any way of finding out if cat 1 is still available? I was annoyed thinking I missed out on cat 1 but there are probably heaps still available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assumed both clubs had allocated bays which were for the members ticket sales...

Hope to god I don't sit next to some toothless sh*tstain of a Geebung supporter.
Nah, allocated number of tickets issued

After trying to get cat 1 tickets this morning, ended up going best available which gave cat 3, so now I have cat 3 tickets when I wanted cat 1. Is there any way of finding out if cat 1 is still available? I was annoyed thinking I missed out on cat 1 but there are probably heaps still available.
no idea, sorry mate.

I just want to know if the cat 1 tickets get you into the bars on level 2?

I want heavy beer

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

no idea, sorry mate.

I just want to know if the cat 1 tickets get you into the bars on level 2?

I want heavy beer

Which bars? I have a reserved seat Olympic stand level 2 during the season, I don’t think the MCG are allowed to serve full strength at night games

******* load of s**t im from perth yet cant book flights and s**t til i know ive got tickets which no doubt flights will keep going up. so now i need to sit around wasting another ******* morning to try get tickets and putting work on hold. oh but cheers you poxy campaigners you've waived your 7 buck fee. are tickets that are left the 1s you could see or are there more but ticketek ****ed right up?

******* load of s**t im from perth yet cant book flights and s**t til i know ive got tickets which no doubt flights will keep going up. so now i need to sit around wasting another ******* morning to try get tickets and putting work on hold. oh but cheers you poxy campaigners you've waived your 7 buck fee. are tickets that are left the 1s you could see or are there more but ticketek ****** right up?
Agree.

This mob are incompetent campaigners and can eat a bag as far as I’m concerned. I’ve wasted half my day on this s**t and still don’t have confirmed tickets. So tomorrow back into the same bullshit. Assuming that doesn’t * up too which I have literally 0 confidence about.

Agree.

This mob are incompetent campaigners and can eat a bag as far as I’m concerned. I’ve wasted half my day on this s**t and still don’t have confirmed tickets. So tomorrow back into the same bullshit. Assuming that doesn’t **** up too which I have literally 0 confidence about.
At least you can do it tomorrow. I’m out of reception

At least you can do it tomorrow. I’m out of reception
I’ve delegated the purchasing task now. I’ve got a meeting in their new “great” purchasing opportunity window. This had better not * up.

Which bars? I have a reserved seat Olympic stand level 2 during the season, I don’t think the MCG are allowed to serve full strength at night games
The two bars on level 2a in the Southern stand do. Just you need to drink it inside and watch the footy, you cant take it outside.

MCC sold out? Im not an MCC member but don't they usually leave 5000 spare tickets for walk ups on match day?
9k reserved seats sold, approx 13k walk up available. Will be packed though, you'd want to get there well before gates open to guarantee getting a seat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back