Ticketing arrangements for Richmond game Saturday August 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Have people received their SMS from Ticketek with the link to their digital ticket(s) yet?

I received the email straight away, but 5 hours later still no SMS.

I received mine about an hour later

amazing amount of supporters on "other social media platforms" whinging that their P2 and P3 wasnt enough to get themselves a ticket because of those pesky P1s who pledged their whole top end membership $ snapped all of the tickets up.

29,155 eligible members have been divided into the following priority groups –

PAFC MEMBERS PRIORITY GROUP 1
On-sale Tuesday 4 August, 9am (local)
Members who have pledged 100% of their membership to the Club including; Club 1870, Black Diamond, Platinum Reserved Seats and Platinum Essential Power.
Life Members, Past Players, Dad’s Army and Club Ambassador memberships.

PAFC MEMBERS PRIORITY GROUP 2
On-sale Tuesday 4 August, 12pm (local)
Members who have pledged 100% of their membership to the Club including; Gold Reserved Seats, Gold Essential Power, Silver Reserved Seats and 11 Game General Admission.
AFL members with Port Adelaide Club Support.

Club 1870,......................................................................... 300
Black Diamond, Platinum Reserved Seats.................. approx 7,000
and Platinum Essential Power................................... approx 5,000
Life Members,........................................................... approx 150
Past Players, approx 150 AFL - maybe allowed 2 tickets. Maybe 500 if inc SANFL players.
Dad’s Army................................................................ approx 50
and Club Ambassador memberships.............................. approx 50 maybe allowed 2 tickets

amazing amount of supporters on "other social media platforms" whinging that their P2 and P3 wasnt enough to get themselves a ticket because of those pesky P1s who pledged their whole top end membership $ snapped all of the tickets up.

I'm one of those 'pesky P1s' and after the Saints game, my P1 dropped to P3, but I still got tickets to the Bulldogs game.
I have one P1 ticket/barcode that hasn't been used at all this year, so I used that for the Richmond game.
My other barcodes had been relegated to P3 again because they were used last night.

Will P1's that got tickets for the Richmond game be lowered to a lesser category going forward?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Will P1's that got tickets for the Richmond game be lowered to a lesser category going forward?

Not sure there will be, unless there are Priority 1 members, or members who have pledged 100%, missing out on tickets. The Club made it clear that those that pledge 100% will be given priority access to games should a crowd be allowed.

The club on their FAQ page has changed the crowd capacity back to the original allocation. In post #76 I posted the original club link which said
"Total member capacity at Adelaide Oval will be 10,000, therefore reducing our Member Ticket Allocation to 9,500 for this match."

The allocation was AO members 1,000 + PAFC 9,000 + away club 350 + corporates 1,850 = 12,200.

I then edited my post as the FAQ page changed to AO and PAFC members 9,500 + away 500 + corporates 1,850.

Now it says

On Monday 3 August, SA Health and the State Government announced a reduction in stadium capacity from 50% to a maximum of 12,000 patrons.

How many tickets are available to Members?

There will be a total of 9,000 tickets available to Port Adelaide Football Club members.

Tickets will be broken down as per below table:

Adelaide Oval Football Members1,000
Port Adelaide Football Club members 9,000
Away Club Allocation350
Corporate Hospitality1,850

The SMA are ******* around the club again.

I posted this Indaily story from Tom Richardson in the Corona virus thread 90 minutes ago and made some comments where it looks like the SMA made the capacity reduction off their own bat and not a directive from the government when Marshall only said they were going to look at it and 3 hours later tell Port they have to reduce it for Richmond game probably in fear that crows might only get 10,000 against Collingwood next week.

This is on our website at the moment

'Richardson explained that the club’s member priority allocations are based on the finals’ ticketing allocation model.
“With the reduced capacity down to 10,000, we will review this prior to our next game to ensure those Members who have missed out have priority for our next home game,” he said.
“We thank our members for their amazing support and loyalty through this period. The majority have been unable to attend a game this year and yet they remain committed more than ever which talks to the passion and spirit of the Port Adelaide community'

So maybe if we got a ticket for the Richmond game we might be in a lower category next time.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is on our website at the moment

'Richardson explained that the club’s member priority allocations are based on the finals’ ticketing allocation model.
“With the reduced capacity down to 10,000, we will review this prior to our next game to ensure those Members who have missed out have priority for our next home game,” he said.
“We thank our members for their amazing support and loyalty through this period. The majority have been unable to attend a game this year and yet they remain committed more than ever which talks to the passion and spirit of the Port Adelaide community'

So maybe if we got a ticket for the Richmond game we might be in a lower category next time.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'll be pretty disappointed as a platinum member who pledged 100% if I miss out for someone who didn't pledge 100% or isn't an 11 game member.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I still haven't received my sms confirming my electronic ticket.

But I download the Ticketek app and had to login to my account and there were my tickets in the Your Tickets section showing who and which tickets I had shared with and which ones I hadn't. Click on the one I hadn't and up comes the ticket ready to scan. Pretty easy.

I'll be pretty disappointed as a platinum member who pledged 100% if I miss out for someone who didn't pledge 100% or isn't an 11 game member.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Its sad for people who miss out, but 11 game members who pledged 100% when it looked like there may be no footy (or attendance anyway) deserve first priority ever week.

Hopefully come finals time we are allowed back to 20K, maybe even around 30K (struggle to see a full house happening)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back