Ticketing Info for Rd 13 Hawks game, Ticket Allocation on Tuesday 18 August

But surely the restrictions here will be relaxed again and our crowd numbers back up to 20k.... Surely....
Nope. The government is scared of Victorian outbreaks and still hasn't opened the borders to NSW, yet is looking at international students.

Look at McGowan's approach to the AFL. Easier for premiers to look tough instead of reasonable.

CreightonS

Team Captain
Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Cat P1 here and very happy as I scored our usual bay 301 top deck of Western Stand just under half way up and second bay from northern end but so far only 2 of the 5 tickets have been delivered by text message to my mobile phone - are many others encountering the same delay as it's worrying me a bit? Is it worth ringing Ticketek late arvo today if my other 3 tickets haven't arrived on my mobile phone? I did receive an email soon after booking confirming all 5 tickets with clickable links in the email (one for each ticket).

Oct 4, 2003
Portress
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Cat P1 here and very happy as I scored our usual bay 301 top deck of Western Stand just under half way up and second bay from northern end but so far only 2 of the 5 tickets have been delivered by text message to my mobile phone - are many others encountering the same delay as it's worrying me a bit? Is it worth ringing Ticketek late arvo today if my other 3 tickets haven't arrived on my mobile phone? I did receive an email soon after booking confirming all 5 tickets with clickable links in the email (one for each ticket).
If you have the receipt which shows the tickets were secured, the SMS's sometimes take a while to come through. If possible, the best way to do this is with the ticketek app, where they are delivered istantly.

Download the app - register your account, use same details ie username and password as your online account will make it easier to remember.

Then when you click on the account button you go to a screen with your details, then click on Your Tickets and they should all be there and you can view them and then use the Share Ticket command to pass on tickets to others in your group - but only do that to people with a smart phone. If they have an old style mobile you need to print off tickets for them.

Jul 1, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Ducks, Yankees
Nope. The government is scared of Victorian outbreaks and still hasn't opened the borders to NSW, yet is looking at international students.

Look at McGowan's approach to the AFL. Easier for premiers to look tough instead of reasonable.

WA have their state election coming up in March, so like Palaszczuk, McGowan is playing the political game for all it's worth.

Still don't know the justification behind keeping the footy at 10k. Will be pissed if it doesn't increase.

CreightonS

Team Captain
Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Thanks for the help REH and Arsene Wenger - I booked them through my Ticketek account on my desktop computer as I don't have the app on my smart phone mainly because I would rarely use it but those clickable links in the confirmation email I got lists each of my 5 tickets and I can click on each one and it opens up that ticket in Ticketek and I see there's a Share Ticket button I can click on - am I right in thinking I can forward on each ticket to the other 4 members of my group via this method to their smart phones (never done this before)?

As an aside, it's a shame me and 1954 haven't been able to catch up with you at Alberton Oval at a Maggies game this year REH - we sure are missing going to our Maggies home games.

Oct 4, 2003
Portress
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Thanks for the help REH and Arsene Wenger - I booked them through my Ticketek account on my desktop computer as I don't have the app on my smart phone mainly because I would rarely use it but those clickable links in the confirmation email I got lists each of my 5 tickets and I can click on each one and it opens up that ticket in Ticketek and I see there's a Share Ticket button I can click on - am I right in thinking I can forward on each ticket to the other 4 members of my group via this method to their smart phones (never done this before)?

As an aside, it's a shame me and 1954 haven't been able to catch up with you at Alberton Oval at a Maggies game this year REH - we sure are missing going to our Maggies home games.
Yep that also works.

Yes you can.

Yeah missing those games at Alberton, especially on a sunny day and sneaking up the back of the Quinn stand and saying g'day, and watching the young players develop.

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
Got Bay 540, Row L, up in the nosebleeds.

When I logged on, at 12:00:01, there was only seats in the 500 sections left. Just happy to be going.

Been fun trying out new seats. Still think my standard seats are the best. Center wing, ground level, just undercover. We liked bay 335, but the atmosphere and exposure to the elements was not as good as the protection and the volume that you get just undercover in 135. It seems like in those seats the sound really reverberates through the stadium and it feels much louder.

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
sh*t I forgot to click submit payment. Timed out. No tickets left :(
That sucks!

Mine 'timed out' as I purchased, I was worried it had crashed on me and I'd miss out, but it presented a button to check my order history to see if it went through, and it had so I was lucky.

I think I'm sitting in the Southern stand for the first time.

Been in the Western side for every Port game I've been to at AFL level and SANFL level, Northern and Eastern side for 2 test matches pre-renovation.

tryonthis

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Got in nice & early but for some reason Ticketek didn't recognise my barcode # (I've had no issues for all the previous matches) & I was unable to get a ticket. How frustrating!

Back