Official Club Stuff Ticketing Info Rd 10 Bulldogs game Monday 3 August at 6:40pm - Member Ticket Allocation starts on Tuesday 28 July

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how you get the Official Club Stuff prefix (assume that's a mods thing) so I have put News instead, but the club sent out an email about ticketing for our next home game v Doggies - Monday night

Tomorrow Tuesday 28 July is the day we can log on and book. The idea of going outside the ballot if you got a ticket to last game has been scrapped. Priority groups get more chances.

[TD valign="top"]Dear REH,

Are you ready to continue this current ‘festival of footy' because we’ve got more to come when we host the Western Bulldogs in a Monday night blockbuster.

Match details as follows:

Round 10
Port Adelaide vs Western Bulldogs
Monday 3 August at 6:40pm
Adelaide Oval

Once again we can welcome a crowd of up to 20,000. The process for securing tickets for Round 10, will be an exclusive Member Ticket Allocation via Ticketek.

We have reviewed the process from Round 8 and have modified the Priority groups slightly in order to ensure the process is as simple as possible.

Please review the information carefully;

Please take the time to read our FAQ's on the process here as they will answer most questions.​
You can enter up to 8 eligible barcodes per transaction, so if you want to sit with friends or family make sure you enter the barcodes at the same time as we are unable to add seats to a booking once allocated.​
We need to adhere to social distancing policies so whilst you can select a preferred section your seat will be allocated best available and subject to availability.​
The barcode you need to book is the same as what is on your 2020 membership card.​

[TD valign="top"]
•​
[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]
•​
[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]
•​
[/TD]
[TD valign="top"]
•​
[/TD]

As always, if you require any assistance or have questions please contact our Member Services team on 1300 467 232 or membership@pafc.com.au .

Please be patient, as we are working with reduced staff and hours throughout this time.

Thanks as always for your support and understanding, and hopefully we’ll see you there next Monday night against the Dogs.

KT[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
5f0e977452a7d.png
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]Members have been allocated a priority group for the Member Ticket Allocation on Tuesday 28 July based on the following -[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"] [/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"][/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
5f0ea1ae7cd63.png
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"] Monday 27 July
Eligible Members will receive confirmation of their priority group via email and the Ticketek link will be published here weareportadelaide.com.au after 3pm.

Tuesday 28 July

Member Ticket Allocation process opens from 9am for Priority Group 1[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
5f0e98c5c04a1.png
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]Membership cards will not be valid for entry. You must enter the Member Ticket Allocation process if you wish to attend the game.

All tickets issued will be mobile only.

The Member Ticket Allocation process will be conducted by Ticketek. You will need your 12 digit barcode and a Ticketek account to enter. You can create or check to see if you have an existing Ticketek account here .

Members cannot enter the Member Ticket Allocation process until their designated priority period begins. Tickets will be issued best available until the full allocation is exhausted.

Eligible Members can register up to 8 barcodes per entry but can only enter once. We encourage you to nominate a reliable 'Group Leader' if you are planning to enter with other eligible friends and family to ensure barcodes are entered at the same time.

To accommodate as many members as possible, whilst adhering to social distancing requirements, members will be able to select a preferred section but will be allocated the best available row and seat(s) within the seats made available. As a result, you are not guaranteed to be allocated a seat within your normal section or stand regardless of which priority group you are in.

Members who would normally have a wheelchair space at Adelaide Oval can complete this form and will be allocated separately.

There are several seating restrictions in place from the government and the AFL and we ask for your understanding and support in sitting in the section and row listed on your ticket. Standing areas, including the Hill are unavailable.

A complete list of FAQ's can be viewed here .[/TD]

Last edited:

UPDATED 27 July, 3pm – Click here for the Round 10 Ticketek link

Are you ready to continue this current ‘festival of footy’ because we’ve got more to come when we host the Western Bulldogs in a Monday night blockbuster.

Once again we can welcome a crowd of up to 20,000. The process for securing tickets will be the same as Round 8, an exclusive Member Ticket Allocation via Ticketek.

We have reviewed the process from Round 8 and have modified the Priority groups slightly in order to ensure the process is as simple as we can make it for you.
  • Please take the time to read our FAQ’s on the process here as they will answer most questions.
  • You can enter up to 8 eligible barcodes per transaction, so if you want to sit with friends or family make sure you enter the barcodes at the same time as we are unable to add seats to a booking once allocated.
  • We need to adhere to social distancing policies so whilst you can select a preferred section your seat will be allocated best available and subject to availability.
  • The barcode you need to book is the same as what is on your 2020 membership card. (Flexi members will be emailed a barcode number to use) [ie same one as St Kilda game]
As always, if you require any assistance or have questions please contact our Member Services team on 1300 467 232 or membership@pafc.com.au. Please be patient, as we are working with reduced staff and hours throughout this time.
Thanks as always for your support and understanding, and hopefully we’ll see you there next Monday night against the Dogs.

UPDATED 27 July, 3pm – Click here for the Round 10 Ticketek link

Are you ready to continue this current ‘festival of footy’ because we’ve got more to come when we host the Western Bulldogs in a Monday night blockbuster.

Once again we can welcome a crowd of up to 20,000. The process for securing tickets will be the same as Round 8, an exclusive Member Ticket Allocation via Ticketek.

We have reviewed the process from Round 8 and have modified the Priority groups slightly in order to ensure the process is as simple as we can make it for you.
  • Please take the time to read our FAQ’s on the process here as they will answer most questions.
  • You can enter up to 8 eligible barcodes per transaction, so if you want to sit with friends or family make sure you enter the barcodes at the same time as we are unable to add seats to a booking once allocated.
  • We need to adhere to social distancing policies so whilst you can select a preferred section your seat will be allocated best available and subject to availability.
  • The barcode you need to book is the same as what is on your 2020 membership card. (Flexi members will be emailed a barcode number to use) [ie same one as St Kilda game]
As always, if you require any assistance or have questions please contact our Member Services team on 1300 467 232 or membership@pafc.com.au. Please be patient, as we are working with reduced staff and hours throughout this time.
Hi REH, please don’t REKT me for what seems a stupid question, but I want to be sure what I am doing tomorrow morning.
What does list format mean when entering multiple tickets? 801D6BB1-632C-465C-8632-7EB3EB5048A0.jpeg

Hi REH, please don’t REKT me for what seems a stupid question, but I want to be sure what I am doing tomorrow morning.
What does list format mean when entering multiple tickets?View attachment 920499
In the box at ticketek site you type in the barcodes in a list eg

etc up to 8 bar codes.

What are the odds of the club1870/diamond oligarchs taking all the tickets? Will we Gold gutter trash still reasonably expect to get tickets?

So last week I had 3 x priority 1. This week I have 1 x priority 1 and 2 x priority 2.
How the hell can the priority levels change from 1 week to the next? Are my kids meant to sit by themselves? And they send the emails outside of their office hours. FFS.

So last week I had 3 x priority 1. This week I have 1 x priority 1 and 2 x priority 2.
How the hell can the priority levels change from 1 week to the next? Are my kids meant to sit by themselves? And they send the emails outside of their office hours. FFS.
i am priority 2 this week, as I went this week, but my girls are priority 1 as they didn’t go Saturday night. I won’t be go8ng next Monday, as we have after school activities and it 8s a school night. I imagine that I will be back to oriorit6 1 for the Richmond game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The membership office was able to help me at 9am last week. So even though their hours are stated as 11am-3pm, give them a call tomorrow morning and they'll work it through with you.

i am priority 2 this week, as I went this week, but my girls are priority 1 as they didn’t go Saturday night. I won’t be go8ng next Monday, as we have after school activities and it 8s a school night. I imagine that I will be back to oriorit6 1 for the Richmond game.
Whether you went or not doesn't have anything to do with it surely?
We all went last week as priority 1's who have pledged 100% of their 11 game memberships.

Anyone with a code that doesn’t want to go, will be gratefully received, it’s for my partner.

I might have one for you mate. I don’t think my daughter wants to go. Will check and contact you if that’s the case

What are the odds of the club1870/diamond oligarchs taking all the tickets? Will we Gold gutter trash still reasonably expect to get tickets?
SFA odds of that happening given there are about 1,500 of these 2 categories of members and there 14,750 seats available for all members.

Platinum memberships totalled 7,000 before they set up an A and B Platinum categories.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back