News Ticketing Info Rd 14 Sydney, Ticket Allocation Tuesday 25th August

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like same priority groups as Saints, Bulldogs and Tigers.

[TD valign="top"]As we continue to navigate our way through the back half of this unusual 2020 season, we thank you, our Members for your continued support. The new Member ticket allocation process has allowed the club to provide all eligible members with access to our home games which we didn’t think was going to be possible just two months ago.

Next Saturday we take on Sydney in Round 14 and are pleased to provide another opportunity for our members to attend and cheer on the team.

Please see the game and ticket allocation details below.

Game Details:
Port Adelaide v Sydney Swans
Saturday 29 August
1:15pm

Total Member capacity for this game is 10,000.

The process for securing tickets to this game is the same as previous rounds via Ticketek. The Member Ticket Allocation process will occur on Tuesday 25 August , from 9am. T he Ticketek link will be posted here from 3pm on Monday 24 August.

You will require your 12 digit barcode which can be found on the back of your 2020 membership card to book tickets.

Our FAQ's on the process here will answer most questions.

As always, if you require any assistance or have questions please contact our Member Services team on 1300 467 232 or membership@pafc.com.au .

KT[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
5f0e977452a7d.png
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]Members have been allocated a priority group for the Member Ticket Allocation on Tuesday 25 August based on the following -[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"] [/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"][/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
5f0ea1ae7cd63.png
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"] Monday 24 August Eligible Members will receive confirmation of their priority group via email and the Ticketek link will be published here after 3pm.

Tuesday 25 August

Member Ticket Allocation process opens from 9am for Priority Group 1
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
5f0e98c5c04a1.png
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]Membership cards will not be valid for entry. You must enter the Member Ticket Allocation process if you wish to attend the game.

All tickets issued will be mobile only.

The Member Ticket Allocation process will be conducted by Ticketek. You will need your 12 digit barcode and a Ticketek account to enter. You can create or check to see if you have an existing Ticketek account here .

Members cannot enter the Member Ticket Allocation process until their designated priority period begins. Tickets will be issued best available until the full allocation is exhausted.

Eligible Members can register up to 8 barcodes per entry but can only enter once. We encourage you to nominate a reliable 'Group Leader' if you are planning to enter with other eligible friends and family to ensure barcodes are entered at the same time.

To accommodate as many members as possible, whilst adhering to social distancing requirements, members will be able to select a preferred section but will be allocated the best available row and seat(s) within the seats made available. As a result, you are not guaranteed to be allocated a seat within your normal section or stand regardless of which priority group you are in.

Members who would normally have a wheelchair space at Adelaide Oval can complete this form and will be allocated separately.

There are several seating restrictions in place from the government and the AFL and we ask for your understanding and support in sitting in the section and row listed on your ticket. Standing areas, including the Hill are unavailable.

A complete list of FAQ's can be viewed here. [/TD]

hmm so because i went to the Richmond game i dropped down to P2, yet those who were P1 and got tickets for the Hawthorn game are still P1 for the Sydney game

that makes no sense at all
But were they not priority 2 who missed out and got bumped up to priority 1 for the Hawks game and are now back to priority 2?

I'm assuming the adjustment means that our crowd numbers may be up near 20k again for the Sydney game, as they should be.

Am worried though that I could get tickets to this one and slide to priority 2 for the next game again.

I'm assuming the adjustment means that our crowd numbers may be up near 20k again for the Sydney game, as they should be.

Am worried though that I could get tickets to this one and slide to priority 2 for the next game again.
What adjustment? I thought that it was capped at 10,000?

What adjustment? I thought that it was capped at 10,000?

It was only capped at 10,000 because the government had the vapors over the Thebarton "cluster" that never eventuated.

They were happily letting 20,000 into games in the previous weeks.

It's never been made clear who made the 10,000 call.

It was only capped at 10,000 because the government had the vapors over the Thebarton "cluster" that never eventuated.

They were happily letting 20,000 into games in the previous weeks.

It's never been made clear who made the 10,000 call.

I'm guessing whenever Nicola Spurrier sees her shadow, we get 6 more weeks of restrictions.

Hurry up and make it 20k again, Steven Marshall. We've now contained that miniature cluster caused by people returning from Victoria which reduced the capacity to 10k, so what's the hold up? Even the Gabba can have 15k in attendance in a 40k stadium, and they have active Covid clusters.
They are not raising it to 20k because it will further expose crows fans as bandwagoners when only 19 people show up.

Bit disappointed that Club1870 seems to be lumped back in with the masses again this week...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit disappointed that Club1870 seems to be lumped back in with the masses again this week...
??? They are P1

Copied and pasted barcodes, loaded tickets at 9:00:01, selected bay 335, still ended up with 136. Would like to know who beat me, cause I was lighting in selecting those tickets lol. Must be some crazy fast fingers out there.

Can't complain though, good seats. Happy to be going!

Copied and pasted barcodes, loaded tickets at 9:00:01, selected bay 335, still ended up with 136. Would like to know who beat me, cause I was lighting in selecting those tickets lol. Must be some crazy fast fingers out there.

Can't complain though, good seats. Happy to be going!
Tip, the system allocates best available if you don't select and says 335 is the best seats and it allocates best to there and 135 or 136 is considered 2nd best as the centre line runs thru the walkway between these 2 aisles, so if you miss 335 then it goes to one of these two aisles. Based on what I saw v Hawks only about 40 seats are available in 335.

That's why I don't select 335 anymore. Last week and today I clicked on 334 and both weeks got them.

Tip, the system allocates best available if you don't select and says 335 is the best seats and it allocates best to there and 135 or 136 is considered 2nd best as the centre line runs thru the walkway between these 2 aisles, so if you miss 335 then it goes to one of these two aisles. Based on what I saw v Hawks only about 40 seats are available in 335.

That's why I don't select 335 anymore. Last week and today I clicked on 334 and both weeks got them.
Last game i selected 335 and got in there no problems except it was row A at the end so i had the steel barrier at the end blocking my view and had to lean forward to see past it. Wasnt so good for the little one either as she couldnt see over the glass. There definitely wasn't many people in this bay and theres also the camera man in the middle of this bay so i reckon 40 would be stretching it too.

This time i selected 334 as from what i saw there were alot more seats available. Happy with Row E. I will wave to you REH

Remove this Banner Ad

Back