News Ticketing Info Rd 14 Sydney, Ticket Allocation Tuesday 25th August

Remove this Banner Ad

you can only shake your head.

This facebook granny reckons that black diamonds and Club 1870s should stand down for a game so some P3s can go to a game..lol

Yeah ok. Pay $700+ for a membership and then pledging 100% and you should just step down because a 3 gamer or a silver member who took 50% of their money back wants to go to the footy

Want a better chance? fork out the moula and get a better membership and pledge all of it like the rest of us are doing. If not.. suck it up

Last edited:

This facebook granny reckons that black diamonds and Club 1870s should stand down for a game so some P3s can go to a game..lol

Yeah ok. Pay $700+ for a membership and then pledging 100% and you should just step down because a 3 gamer or a silver member who took 50% of their money back wants to go to the footy

Want a better chance? fork out the moula and get a better membership and pledge all of it like the rest of us are doing. If not.. suck it up
People are unbelievable really. I pledged 100% regardless but I am glad I have had the opportunity to attend some games. I missed the Showdown and Bulldogs. Hoping I will be able to go to the Bombers games, if not will have been to 4 games, equates to $100+ a game. Better than nothing.

People are unbelievable really. I pledged 100% regardless but I am glad I have had the opportunity to attend some games. I missed the Showdown and Bulldogs. Hoping I will be able to go to the Bombers games, if not will have been to 4 games, equates to $100+ a game. Better than nothing.
The thing is if i had decided to pledge 50% i would have known full well that i probably forfeited the right to go to games

Remember back when there were no crowds and we didnt think there would be any for the season? The club came out and said that pledging 100% would give the best chance to get to games SHOULD crowds be allowed.

People had the options then and it was clear about pledge amounts and possible attendances at games so there should be no complaints.

Pledge more and be on higher membership levels and get better access than someone who isnt. Its pretty simple really

The thing is if i had decided to pledge 50% i would have known full well that i probably forfeited the right to go to games

Remember back when there were no crowds and we didnt think there would be any for the season? The club came out and said that pledging 100% would give the best chance to get to games SHOULD crowds be allowed.

People had the options then and it was clear about pledge amounts and possible attendances at games so there should be no complaints.

Pledge more and be on higher membership levels and get better access than someone who isnt. Its pretty simple really
Definitely, some people aren’t that bright though!

Or just maybe some of these people who didn't pledge 100% lost jobs due to the Covid situation, but still gave what they could to the club? Some people are in much better positions than others due to the industry they work in. Wouldn't be so quick to judge people and put them down. Everyone deserves a chance to go to a game this year, which happened last week and was great for these people.

I am not in this situation, I have had no issues over this period, but I know 2 people that are. They gave up all the could to the club. It's all relative mate.

Or just maybe some of these people who didn't pledge 100% lost jobs due to the Covid situation, but still gave what they could to the club? Some people are in much better positions than others due to the industry they work in. Wouldn't be so quick to judge people and put them down. Everyone deserves a chance to go to a game this year, which happened last week and was great for these people.

I am not in this situation, I have had no issues over this period, but I know 2 people that are. They gave up all the could to the club. It's all relative mate.
Thats all fair enough but where do you draw the line?
Does the club interview everyone who pledged less than 100% to find out why then make a special category for those who lost their jobs?

The club did the best they could with the pledge options and while i do feel sorry for those hardest hit by covid theres no logistical way that they could cater for this.

I feel the way they did it was the fairest way possible

Thats all fair enough but where do you draw the line?
Does the club interview everyone who pledged less than 100% to find out why then make a special category for those who lost their jobs?

The club did the best they could with the pledge options and while i do feel sorry for those hardest hit by covid theres no logistical way that they could cater for this.

I feel the way they did it was the fairest way possible
Not saying the club did anything wrong. The club have done an amazing job. It is the slagging off of these people in this thread here that I don't like.

Definitely, some people aren’t that bright though!

Numerous posts like the above really. Just be happy you are getting tickets and don't comment on other peoples situations. As I said, I have two friends who both lost their jobs due to Covid and are struggling to make ends meet at the moment with their young family, however still pledged as much as they could to the club they love, unfortunately that number couldn't be 100%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny.. the whining facebook nuffs are out

P3s are getting forgotten. They cant get a ticket waa waa waa.

Yep because those of us who pay $500+ and pledge 100% are less entitled to a ticket than someone who buys a 3 game membership or only pledges 50% :rolleyes:
Only pledges $300. Only!

For a pensioner that is a lot, particularly in these Covid times with rising food prices.

I don't do Ports Facebook so not whinging.

Fortunately I was able to go last week.

I don't know how they would do it but I would hope that the club ensures that anyone that pledged $xxx? gets at least 1 game.

Hint for life - don't diss poor people.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Only pledges $300. Only!

For a pensioner that is a lot, particularly in these Covid times with rising food prices.

I don't do Ports Facebook so not whinging.

Fortunately I was able to go last week.

I don't know how they would do it but I would hope that the club ensures that anyone that pledged $xxx? gets at least 1 game.

Hint for life - don't diss poor people.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app
What if someone couldn't afford a membership at all and wants to go?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What if someone couldn't afford a membership at all and wants to go?

Sadly it is not an option this year. At the end of the day the club has tried to make it is fair as possible by twice adjusting the priorities for those who were fortunate to attend the Showdown and Richmond game.
Unfortunately the club cannot accomodate everyone, but have done their best. At the end of the day it is a user pays system, which is fair as those who have contributed the most should have access to the most games.
I acknowledge that it is sad that people have lost jobs due to this pandemic and if I had found myself in that position I would have had to make different decisions. I would have to put feeding and sheltering my family above a football club membership. I would not expect that I would have the same access to games, as people who have contributed more than me. Regardless of people’s situation you find many will whinge about almost anything on Social media, after all we live in a ‘me’ centric society.

Sadly it is not an option this year. At the end of the day the club has tried to make it is fair as possible by twice adjusting the priorities for those who were fortunate to attend the Showdown and Richmond game.
Unfortunately the club cannot accomodate everyone, but have done their best. At the end of the day it is a user pays system, which is fair as those who have contributed the most should have access to the most games.
I acknowledge that it is sad that people have lost jobs due to this pandemic and if I had found myself in that position I would have had to make different decisions. I would have to put feeding and sheltering my family above a football club membership. I would not expect that I would have the same access to games, as people who have contributed more than me. Regardless of people’s situation you find many will whinge about almost anything on Social media, after all we live in a ‘me’ centric society.
That qas my point.

You have to draw a line somewhere.

I have all my tickets in my ticketek account but there isnt the option to "share" them as there has been in prior weeks. Anyone else have this issue too?
Mine is the same - no share button.
Upload them all into your wallet... you can then share them through there.

Im going. I’ve attended the Saints and Hawks matches. Missed Dogs and Tigers. I just want some entertaining live football not frustrating bemusement.

I'm in the Eastern Stand nosebleeds for this game, not too much of an issue, but I hate the view from up there.

Is it possible to upgrade your membership during the season (e.g. Gold to Platinum)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back