News Ticketing Info Rd 17 Essendon game, Ticket Allocation Tuesday 8th September

Remove this Banner Ad

No, but there is a young lad next to me who is usually with his Mum, I'm about four seats in from the aisle. Say hi if you’re there next year 😊
Will do, I sit on the other side of that pair. I'm the 'higher end of 30s' tall bloke, go with my older father and blonde haired step mum, plus sometimes my wife joins us. Probably get you to stand up for me to go get beers regularly lol. Will definitely say hi next year when we're hopefully back in our seats.

Will do, I sit on the other side of that pair. I'm the 'higher end of 30s' tall bloke, go with my older father and blonde haired step mum, plus sometimes my wife joins us. Probably get you to stand up for me to go get beers regularly lol. Will definitely say hi next year when we're hopefully back in our seats.
Ah, that sounds familiar :) Hopefully see you next year.

I've got a Bomber mate (good bloke in spite of that) and his Mrs (Port supporter) who are keen to go, if anyone has a couple of spare barcodes.

Are the available tickets open to all, or still just Port members?
This is what the club says at Priority 4 on their FAQ page,

PAFC MEMBERS PRIORITY GROUP 4
In the event that tickets are not exhausted within the priority periods, members who pledged the minimum and received a credit for 2020 or refund will be provided the opportunity to purchase tickets. The Club will communicate with members should this scenario eventuate. Ticket prices will be Adult $45, Concession $30 and Junior $20.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back