Resource Ticketing Rd 22 Carlton game

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon someone has stolen my tickets. Went in and it says Barcode allocation entitlements exhausted!
Weird, so I logged into my ticketek account and the tickets were there.

Oh well, happy days.

Happened to me too, emailed membership, they gave me more codes.
Didn't get in in time though!
Try logging in to your ticketek account. They might be there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All sold out for the 1pm allocation and it's only been up for 30 mins. Looks like I've missed out..

got allocation exhaused before 1pm.. then tried after 1 same thing no tickets. Am western stand reserved seat.. thought I'd get in priority 1 but I don't think Ticketek system actually follows the priority in the emails as has been noticed other times. It's more I think the club puts that there and hopes people access at those times but I suspect most season ticket holders had a good go from 11am.

Yes I got 5 next to each other when last year they were separated by a spare seat.

Tells you how dangerous this really is compared to last year although this year you have to wear a mask to the ground. Think I heard you have to wear it at your seat. Anyone know those rules re mask at your seat.
I got four consecutive for last week and six consecutive for this week. I was expecting a chequerboard pattern like last year's finals last week but it was just people sitting shoulder to shoulder in every third row.

Mask at your seat unless eating or drinking. Trick is to slowly sip on a drink.

got allocation exhaused before 1pm.. then tried after 1 same thing no tickets. Am western stand reserved seat.. thought I'd get in priority 1 but I don't think Ticketek system actually follows the priority in the emails as has been noticed other times. It's more I think the club puts that there and hopes people access at those times but I suspect most season ticket holders had a good go from 11am.

From what I can tell, the 6000 people in priority 1 group include a large proportion of Western Stand members. The way Ticketek set it up, Western Stand members could only get tickets into the Western Stand. Hence when the allocation (quickly) exhausted, there was no flow over of people into other areas, soi in that sense the 'priority groups' was a Ticketek furphy.

Coupled with that is a Ticketek algorithm that encourages congestion, and the way it "locks" tickets (probably very coursely) it becomes a s**t-show of pot luck rather than any true form of FIFO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back