Resource Tickets for Friday night/ where you're sitting. [ASK FOR/GIVE AWAY TICKETS IN HERE PLEASE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it's in between the CS and our mighty BF filled M4 so it'll be rockin' and rollin' with North support mate.
Sat in my seats for the first quarter and then left, tier 4 is so much better if you want to actually see the play unfold. Still barracked passionately and made every other person turn their heads whenever anything happened!

There was a hell of a lot of love in N1 last night. Was like a 60s hippy parade full of free love and ever lasting happiness.

I was in Row A... We had beer go over our heads from the two Geelong supporters who was sitting behind us.

M3 seemed to have a coach for the whole game that was keeping the players informed of what was happening

M2 HH, hugged everyone in the vicinity and the dad in front of me whilst he was showing me the love almost dropped his kid, amazing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok fess up M4 boys, which row were each of you causing havoc in last night? Anyone in row Z? We were in row AA and I know thumping was close to the front.
I was going off like I was back in the 90's!!! M4 row 4. Had a weird guy behind us who coached the side and 2 Cats supporters in front of us who copped an ear bashing. That rendition if our song looking back up to the Southern Stand was a sight I'll never forget. We were loud and there in numbers. Well done fellow Rooboys/Roogirls!

I was going off like I was back in the 90's!!! M4 row 4. Had a weird guy behind us who coached the side and 2 Cats supporters in front of us who copped an ear bashing. That rendition if our song looking back up to the Southern Stand was a sight I'll never forget. We were loud and there in numbers. Well done fellow Rooboys/Roogirls!

I was sitting in Row A, just in front of those two cats and a few away from the Coach! I couldn't believe he had a voice going in Q4... I lost mine by the end of Quarter 1!!!

Stood up and sung the song all 8 times and then again out the front of the stadium when the whole crowd just spontaneously erupted into Join in the Chorus

Row CC 'toes. Seat 15. Going ******* mental. Spent half the game in the aisle:D

Ha. I was the blonde haired dude, with my almost two yr old son Archie next to me, two rows in front of you on the right hand side aisle as you look towards the ground mate.

Ok fess up M4 boys, which row were each of you causing havoc in last night? Anyone in row Z? We were in row AA and I know thumping was close to the front.

We were in R. Had 2 Geelong fans in front. Crazy bloke and his missus must have had their last hit minutes before coming into the ground. If the craziness and constant dropping of the c bomb in front of my 10 year old wasn't enough, it was that they reeked off urine. You could see the poor lady next to them relish in the fresh air each time they would go for a smoke or drink. I can handle the addiction and rotten teeth and craziness and swearing but for goodness sake, if you pissed your pants three days ago, TAKE A FRIGGEN SHOWER. (End of rant)

We were in R. Had 2 Geelong fans in front. Crazy bloke and his missus must have had their last hit minutes before coming into the ground. If the craziness and constant dropping of the c bomb in front of my 10 year old wasn't enough, it was that they reeked off urine. You could see the poor lady next to them relish in the fresh air each time they would go for a smoke or drink. I can handle the addiction and rotten teeth and craziness and swearing but for goodness sake, if you pissed your pants three days ago, TAKE A FRIGGEN SHOWER. (End of rant)

Sms the number boot them out dude. I got booted for a can ffs

N55 was going off last night who else was in n55 here. Amazing atmosphere and when the siren went and everyone just jumped up and were all hugging it was unreal
Yep. The Awesome Foursome in Zondors, The Big DF, Serial Non Poster Onip and Arti Cloke were going offfffffff! :stern look

That's amazing Hoser ....... Unbelievable. Guess I'm a little impressed that they spent scag money on tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back