Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Hi all,

I've been to interstate games before, but only a rock up on the day type thing.

I'm looking to secure tickets to Brisbane v Richmond at the Gabba that's just been announced.

Does anyone know when/how I could access tickets for that? I'm a Richmond member but unsure where to purchase as it won't be our home game.

Cheers for any advice

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Richmond barcode not working for Brisbane game, any ideas?
Do opposition member tickets get held for a while?

Just rang the club and they told me the membership on sale today is for Brisbane Lions members.

Richmond Qld members on sale is on Friday, emails will go out today to Qld members.

Victorian members barcodes won’t work, you have to buy in the general public sale.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Just rang the club and they told me the membership on sale today is for Brisbane Lions members.

Richmond Qld members on sale is on Friday, emails will go out today to Qld members.

Victorian members barcodes won’t work, you have to buy in the general public sale.
Thanks mate, hopefully some tickets left but I might be surrounded by Lions fans :(

box070

Cancelled
Jan 8, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond

got my email today. I have 3 barcodes and need 1 more for the wife. If any QLD members aren’t coming and can spare a barcode please dm me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back