Tickets for Sydney match

Remove this Banner Ad

inkabella

Senior List
Jul 31, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Does anyone known if any more tickets are being released for the Sydney game? I have tweeted them asking but no response, alternatively does anyone have any that they are wanting to resell? My daughter has me searching for them

Does anyone known if any more tickets are being released for the Sydney game? I have tweeted them asking but no response, alternatively does anyone have any that they are wanting to resell? My daughter has me searching for them
We got 3 tickets a couple days ago but we're not sitting together spread around to all parts of the ground lol

My GF asked the same yesterday - i said that sometimes they put out the unsold other team's allocations on a wednesday, but that's a vague memory, i have no idea if they do that anymore. I'd suggest calling the club outright

My GF asked the same yesterday - i said that sometimes they put out the unsold other team's allocations on a wednesday, but that's a vague memory, i have no idea if they do that anymore. I'd suggest calling the club outright
I saw that they replied to someone on Twitter asking the same question a few days ago and they said Tuesday, have been rechecking but nothing has come up yet. I will call them hopefully they will give me an answer

With the rain that is likely on Friday, we'll get around 45-47 thousand.

It's a pity those wasting their tickets don't give them out to others.

That's what I'm hoping for, I just wished she had asked me last week

The club just told me they will be releasing any that haven't been taken up sometime today, but there is no guarantee there are any, and no details of time they will be released ...im going to be stalking tiketek hourly for the next 12 hours!

The ticket return/resale thing needs improving, in this day and age of digital/online having a cut off 4 days before the game is ridiculous.

Life is tricky with kids, elderly parents, work etc. it is not always known if you are able to make it to the game 4 days in advance.

If anyone is after tickets they have just released a few on tiketek. There are not many left and no GA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Everyone. I have two 3 game GA memberships with games available (give away) if anybody wants to pick them up from the Adelaide Hills.
I slipped on a ramp leaving Etihad Stadium last week, stayed in Melbourne a extra day to recover, and just wont be able to stand and handle the cold this week at the game unfortunately.

The main reason for the post was to make members aware that they may have trouble getting into tomorrow's game if they have just recently upgraded to Gold as their previous season tickets may have been cancelled.
Check your recent emails from AFC just to ensure everything is OK!
I posted the following in another thread as I did not know where it should be posted:
This afternoon I received a email from the AFC in regards to my upgrade to Gold membership. Apparently my existing Season ticket/s have been cancelled and are to be replaced with new card/s with new bar codes. There was an attachment to the email with a PDF for a E ticket/s to be printed out to get get access to games before the new ticket/s have been mailed out.
Just be aware that anyone that have recently been upgraded to Gold membership may have to use their new card/s with new bar codes to get into tomorrow night's game vs Sydney as the old card/s have been cancelled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back