Tickets for tomorrow nights game

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a North home game and after both sides shitfull performances last week I assume there will not be a huge crowd.

Does anyone know the ticket arrangements for this game? i.e is it one of those games where you can just rock up and sit on level 3?

It seems from Ticketmaster that they are not selling seats on that level so I assume this is the case.

Can anyone confirm?

yeah, that's what i plan to do. :)

I usually go just with my brother and we stand near the bar and watch so we can get a beer, but tomorrow I've got about 8 people going and I think they want to sit.

yeah, that's what i plan to do. :)

I usually go just with my brother and we stand near the bar and watch so we can get a beer, but tomorrow I've got about 8 people going and I think they want to sit.
i was heading for the Collingwood CS standing room until Wednesday as after after ANZAC day my brother said he wont come to another game until collingwood play with some ****en heart, how could i disagree with that?

Strangely enough wednesday night the old man told me he was gearing up and will come for the first time since round 1, after 60 years (well 56 in aus) he would of given up but no. So yeah im sitting up at level 3 too, wouldnt even think of sugesting standing room to the cheif lol

i was heading for the Collingwood CS standing room until Wednesday as after after ANZAC day my brother said he wont come to another game until collingwood play with some ****en heart, how could i disagree with that?

Ha! My brother said the exact same thing after Saturday!

But of course he has now calmed down and is going tomorrow. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back