Game Day Tickets for West Coast Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Whilst I agree the look of half empty stadiums is never the best, to be only allocated 500 tickets to the away team is a joke, if Caro Wilson doesn't carry on like a 2 bob watch about this I will be asking serious questions as to why we copped so much last year. If they can only afford 500 tickets, then the capacity is clearly too small.

And this is absolute evidence that besides Easter Monday every second year, we should be playing every home game during the year at the Cattery.

So it turns out Geelong have only been given 500 tickets in total and that'll be the same for every team coming to Optus Stadium for an Eagles game this season because of the demand. So 0.83% of tickets to the game will go to visiting fans. Might change when after 12 rounds the Eagles are in 12th but hey.
That's disgusting.

500 tickets out of 60000 is a disgrace!!! That said, if you dont get a ticket there's not much of an excuse... I logged on to ticketmaster as soon as the general public tickets went on sale and managed to get four in a row on level one, easy. There are still plenty of general public tickets available now!! I think we're better than the Richmond whingers... it hasn't been difficult to get a seat :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back