Tickets vs Collingwood

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hi - was wondering if anyone can help with ticket info for this Friday.

So I am a member, and I’m registering for tickets to the game on Wednesday, so hopefully I’ll get one.

However, does anyone know what the deal is with MCC and AFL memberships with the reduced capacity?

My understanding is our membership allocation - as the away team - is 5000.

If I missed out on the member tickets, are AFL membership/MCC still able to be used? I have a couple of friends who are MCC/AFL members who won’t be using their ticket as they’re not Pies or Dogs fans, but I don’t know if with the reduced capacity, if the stadium structure is just Pies members/Dogs members and small general public sale.

If anyone was able to help would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
Afl members/mcc etc go on sale tomorrow. After the club allocation window closes on weds morning it then goes to general public if any left.

Just remember that the barcode used for away games (round 1) is different to the barcode for home games. (Roubd 2)
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but what do you mean by this?

Looking at my membership card, there isn't a barcode at all? I have a member number, and at the top right rear there are two sequences of numbers separated by a backspace. Do you mean to say these one of these two sequences are required to be entered based on whether we're the home team or away team?

Thanks all, found the email with home game codes (buried in a mountain of club emails plus all the other cr@p that fills up my InBox). I just assumed the details for round 2 would become available after round 1, but can see why they issued that info earlier. I'll just have to stay on top of my emails this year! Go Dogs!

I think they'll send us another email today with your code and another tomorrow with a link to redeem your ticket.

I just hope that Ticketmaster have resolved the problems they had with North tickets last week with issuing seats on the wrong levels and people being unable to access seats on the levels they were entitled to.

And remember it'll be $10 for each reserved seat ($5 juniors).

I am looking to take my wife and two kids with me, but they aren't members. Considering you can't buy guest passes, how do I go about trying to get three additional tickets so we can all sit together?

I am looking to take my wife and two kids with me, but they aren't members. Considering you can't buy guest passes, how do I go about trying to get three additional tickets so we can all sit together?

You have to wait until tickets go onsale to the general public

I just received email with the home barcode

Me too, I notice that you can select a Lev 3 seat at no cost.

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Yep, got the emails as well.

Just one final brain-picking exercise for anyone who can help (I've tried the club's phone, quotes 8 minute wait-time at the start, after 35 mins, I hung up. Given even small to med business these days can run an answering service that tells you where you are placed in the queue, having the club song play on repeat for 35mins with no info on queue progression - as much as I love the song - in a year where the club would anticipate phones running hot regularly, is bordering on incompetent AFAIC.)

Anyway, two questions I'd appreciate any assistance with:
#1 - does anyone know if cap redemption is available at the ground? (I'm assuming not, given social contact, but you never know.)
#2 - son can't attend now, daughter wanting to use his ticket (silver social club home member etc), which she has regularly in the past. Is any ID required, or given she's a minor on my transaction anyway, is that ok? (He's an adult concession, she's still a child, so I'm effectively paying up for her anyway.)

Yep, got the emails as well.

Just one final brain-picking exercise for anyone who can help (I've tried the club's phone, quotes 8 minute wait-time at the start, after 35 mins, I hung up. Given even small to med business these days can run an answering service that tells you where you are placed in the queue, having the club song play on repeat for 35mins with no info on queue progression - as much as I love the song - in a year where the club would anticipate phones running hot regularly, is bordering on incompetent AFAIC.)

Anyway, two questions I'd appreciate any assistance with:
#1 - does anyone know if cap redemption is available at the ground? (I'm assuming not, given social contact, but you never know.)
#2 - son can't attend now, daughter wanting to use his ticket (silver social club home member etc), which she has regularly in the past. Is any ID required, or given she's a minor on my transaction anyway, is that ok? (He's an adult concession, she's still a child, so I'm effectively paying up for her anyway.)
#1 Don't know
#2 No id required. Use the ticket for whoever you want.

Back