Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 18, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Just checking with members tickets, is it like last year where we download the ticket from tiger website?
Still waiting for my farken membership lol

You can continue to use the digital ticket on the app or you can get your barcoded membership card via your member reward thingy and scan in using that.
reserve tickets purchased through ticketek are available via mobile tickets or print at home tickets like normal

You can continue to use the digital ticket on the app or you can get your barcoded membership card via your member reward thingy and scan in using that.
reserve tickets purchased through ticketek are available via mobile tickets or print at home tickets like normal
I tried to add my card last year to that digital app crap and it shat the bed

physical membership cards rule

email em they will send u the membership barcode if u dont get it in time

I should be right as long as I have the ticket from website. Bring on tomorrow. Demons the only team we struggled with last year. If we push them tomorrow then we’re looking like the real deal this season

I should be right as long as I have the ticket from website. Bring on tomorrow. Demons the only team we struggled with last year. If we push them tomorrow then we’re looking like the real deal this season
hope we loose by 80 points in the glorified circle work match

When are the members tickets released for the collingwood game? I assume there will be tickets available when we get our barcodes :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where do we find out membership barcode # now that memberships are digital ?
Can’t seem to find it on membership portal…
Need it to upgrade seats for Friday night.

Tried to call the club, closed.

Frustrating.

Arrgh!, Ring the club 1800-RICHMOND for your barcode/app login details which you can use to scan in at the door, or book tickets online.

But tickets are apparently sold out on the ticketek website, does anyone know if they are going to release more tickets?

Where do we find out membership barcode # now that memberships are digital ?
Can’t seem to find it on membership portal…
Need it to upgrade seats for Friday night.

Tried to call the club, closed.

Frustrating.
memberships are not digital

you have a choice

Arrgh!, Ring the club 1800-RICHMOND for your barcode/app login details which you can use to scan in at the door, or book tickets online.

But tickets are apparently sold out on the ticketek website, does anyone know if they are going to release more tickets?
was just able to get tickets just now from the ticketek websitre, if anyones looking try now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back