Media TIF News exclusive! Out: BRAB

Remove this Banner Ad

2e6c846d19c5e49a1c9ebc7f5bac25ce

1552662019319.png
In a sensational selection story that’s been unfolding quietly since Thursday night, Gumbies saviour and S27 captain, runner up in the BEEZ, 37 degree BRAB has been dropped after only 4 games in charge.

gumbies-ffc-png.635088

Round 5 vs Coney Island Warriors
Official Team Sheet

Changes
BRAB - FB to OUT

It is understood The Gumbies match committee have sensationally dumped the rookie skipper after hitting him with a club imposed suspension for publicly attacking teammate Uncle Leo during their very public off season spat.

While the club declined to comment when queried late this afternoon, sources close to the club have suggested numerous meetings have occurred between the board and qootball department since the incident, with a month long club investigation uncovering damning evidence of a sustained push by the new skipper to unsettle the already fractured playing group.

9q8ltg.gif

Leaked footage saw the two clash in a heated exchange at House of Gumby before going public
Insiders close to the club have suggested privately however, that The Club President has reportedly floated the possibility overturning the suspension and selecting their star in what shapes as a must win game for the fledgling club.

Talk of ‘commercial realities’ had been the driving force behind the delay in handing down the suspension, with the club now focusing their energies on supporting unlikely stand-in skipper haydo, in just his third match at the club.

xEsukkc.jpg

haydo addressed the media at the House of Gumby on Friday.

He himself was involved in a bizarre chain of events just weeks ago, which saw him controversially delisted by the West Coast Wonders, only to join the Gumbies the very next round and assume a leadership role.

The Gumbies did not release BRAB for any media engagements this week, however he was quoted earlier in the week, throwing his support behind haydo.

I'm very busy at the moment. Haydo is steering the ship though. Bless his heart

This reporter understands the club's heavyweights are scheduled to convene on Monday to determine the parameters of BRAB’s club imposed suspension.

In addition to the player revolt & suspension, it appears BRAB may have fallen victim to the Gumbies' strict club charter, with the club unable to shy away from their own lofty internal standards.

“The expectation is that, upon signing, you will endeavour to engage the club at club level, and other clubs during match threads, if you do not wish to it is with the understanding that you will lose position to others who are, and in the case of an entire season be delisted for others to take your place.”

Could the club’s next move be to delist the firebrand King of controversy?

MORE TO COME.

Follow the story at TIFnews.com.au or on twitter @QalphyTIFnews

1552664984416.png

This is what I call a Media thread ! .......well done TheInjuryFactory

But what's happened to Cadaver and his supposed massive media "QrownMedia" Organisation......could this company & in fact it's president himself also be going down a similar road as BRAB

TheInjuryFactory has also put the spotlight on Qrownmedia

Qrownmedia Team of The Week ........ Round 2 was the last post recorded on Feb 27th

Free Agency Farce .....Feb 20th rant about the League and it's rules

Swamprats Skipper Silences Spearhead .....Jan 10th

It does appear this newly formed organisation in the off season has run out of steam

What a bizarre thread.

I was suspended on Monday.
My favourite part is all the congratulatory messages for him.
I don't know if this all satire, highly meta or just plain ignorant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When BRAB and I reunite next season you will all be in for a world of pain.
The only pain you give me is having your Season 25 Team Thread linked in your signature.

The only pain you give me is having your Season 25 Team Thread linked in your signature.
I can redirect you to our current team thread if you wish?

My favourite part is all the congratulatory messages for him.
I don't know if this all satire, highly meta or just plain ignorant.

Am I wrong or is it the league

I was having trouble sleeping. Thanks for sorting that for me mate

Night night
We can all rest easier knowing we are well informed.

Thank you for following. :thumbsu:

Good work by the Gumbies.

They’ve manufactured this because they’ve been starved of relevance for 15 seasons. It’s just about worked too. I like it.

Well done to BRAB, Uncle_Leo, haydo and anyone else involved for making this what it is. There’s a lot more to do, but the Gumbies will only improve when old men plant trees whose shade they will never sit in.

Good work by the Gumbies.

They’ve manufactured this because they’ve been starved of relevance for 15 seasons. It’s just about worked too. I like it.

Well done to BRAB, Uncle_Leo, haydo and anyone else involved for making this what it is. There’s a lot more to do, but the Gumbies will only improve when old men plant trees whose shade they will never sit in.
I planted a tree today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back