Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Conspiracy!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

If only you got to play us this week!
what two weeks in a row :think:

I do like the idea of a win this week, lets make it happen

Ok you asked for one.

NlofTUV.png

PLEASE INSERT TEXT BELOW INTO THE ABOVE PICTURE ( I wouldn't have a clue)

The Cabal 7 in committee - 'oh one of those loser clubs is trying to have fun again in a way that we did not approve of'

'what can we do to put a stop to this insolence and unapproved act'

'Lets change a rule or work out how we can interpret an existing one to punish the crap out of them'

'Lets make sure we show them the disdain they deserve'

'Maybe we can hire a Mod to do our bidding'
Your career since making this post

bono.gif

If you look at the start you can almost see 7 people walking away 🤣

You guys go feral over these badges.
you've reminded me that I never actually did the post for the badge in here

I like shiny things attached to my profile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if the Bombers were, in fact, NOT one of the two votes!
We weren't. What sort of loser relies on their own team to vote for them instead of relying on the goodwill of the neutral clubs whom have listened to their pitch and made the right choice accordingly?

I was merely pointing out that the 2 votes gave the impression to the other club reps that the Bombers and their team voted for me only. That way there was not likely to be any questions asked.

If I received the zero votes they originally wanted to concede, then there would have been an uproar as clubs could say that their vote had not been counted.

2 votes gave plausible deniability.

We weren't. What sort of loser relies on their own team to vote for them instead of relying on the goodwill of the neutral clubs whom have listened to their pitch and made the right choice accordingly?

I was merely pointing out that the 2 votes gave the impression to the other club reps that the Bombers and their team voted for me only. That way there was not likely to be any questions asked.

If I received the zero votes they originally wanted to concede, then there would have been an uproar as clubs could say that their vote had not been counted.

2 votes gave plausible deniability.
So you're saying you're own teammy didn't vote for you and you're still suggesting you were robbed?

Interesting

So you're saying you're own teammy didn't vote for you and you're still suggesting you were robbed?

Interesting
Of all the things wrong about a secret process that has denied the will of the clubs, you can only find an issue with a totally irrelevant part of the equation?

This is why we can’t have nice things people.

Of all the things wrong about a secret process that has denied the will of the clubs, you can only find an issue with a totally irrelevant part of the equation?

we've got plenty of nice things jab unfortunately when something nice that isn't about your club comes along you tend to carpet bomb it with you and your mates s**t takes

The will of the clubs was denied was it? The wrong admin was installed?

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

we've got plenty of nice things jab unfortunately when something nice that isn't about your club comes along you tend to carpet bomb it with you and your mates s**t takes
Why so serious? Last I checked we were posting on a Fantasy board with plenty of what could be said to be s**t takes posted all over it. This is a very subjective matter.

Are you accusing Bombers of carpet bombing?

It’s kind of ironic, just not in a Canadian Songstress way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back