Media TiFmedia Presents... TheMediaFactory™

Remove this Banner Ad

tUSHq9n.png

"Media is dead." – TheInjuryFactory

Yeah, I said it. And I meant it too.

But rather than be part of the problem, it’s time I became a part of the solution.

Now as the league’s pre-eminent media purveyor, my contributions to this integral element of the league have been vital, my legacy well and truly sealed. I’ve run my race.

To quote Shakespeare, “In time, the savage bull doth bear the yoke.”

Sure, I’ve slowed down. Hung up the media boots in recent times, so to speak.

But that doesn’t mean I don’t care.

On the contrary my dear friends. I realise now it is my responsibility to fix it.

So with the help of my team here at TiFmedia, I have restumped, rewired and replumbed The Injury Factory in my beloved downtown Docklands, and we're ready to get to work. Sweet FA’s Big polluter is back, and on an industrial scale.

We’re open for business. We’ve found a gap in the market, and we’re here to fill that void.

What is the product we have retooled for and begun pumping down the conveyor belt for Sweet FA consumers I hear you say??

Quality media, flat packed ready for assembly.

All you have to do is open it up and follow the instructions. Wholesale, made to order, custom designed, personalised media concepts for the Sweet FA's vast array of identities.

So without further ado, I give you…

TheMediaFactory™ by TiFmedia

The Limburger Files - damicky ✅
An audience with okey - okeydoke7 ✅
Jibes and Jabbs - Jabba73
Cannoli! by porps - por_please_ya
For Your beez Consideration - Headless
Spreadsheets & Tags: A Serial Stats Production - serial_thrilla

Access DenieD - DenieD
Turbo's Shitfights LIVE - Tigerturbulance
TJ’s I’m Feeling Lucky (with shitty MS Paint title) – TJASTA
The Parker Report with Kennedy Parker esq - Kennedy Parker ✅
Swamp Things - GremioPower
GWS Goose is... Up In Arms - GWS Goose ✅

I'm gonna destroy your account, campaigner - The Jesus ✅
The Pelican Diaries - jezzajay
Upper Murray Defense League - Far Kern
Ligma Likes... - Ligma
Brenton Davy’s Front Shirts – Brenton Davy
kickthething’s ‘kick the DAMN thing!’ – kickthething

Last edited:

The Limburger Files - damicky
First one off the production line...

RcGiS3S.png

The Limburger Files with damickydamicky digs deep to explore the annals of Sweet FA history, as he applies the sniff test to some of the league’s most unsavoury moments. While doing as little research as humanly possible, he interviews the chief protagonists for details and sometimes, he even gets answers.

An audience with okey - okeydoke7
noQDpDb.png

An audience with okey – Each week okeydoke7 invites a different league identity to join him as his special guest, as they are welcomed and encouraged to listen intently while he regales them with anecdotes and the minutiae of his Curriculum Vitae.

noQDpDb.png

An audience with okey – Each week okeydoke7 invites a different league identity to join him as his special guest, as they are welcomed and encouraged to listen intently while he regales them with anecdotes and the minutiae of his Curriculum Vitae.
I am considering publishing the full version of my biography, one chapter at a time.

Perhaps this can be worked into ‘An Audience with Okey’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am considering publishing the full version of my biography, one chapter at a time.

Perhaps this can be worked into ‘An Audience with Okey’
I mean, you'd be silly not to now.

As the pre-eminent media performer of my time, and the biggest revolutionary in media development in the history of this league, I support this concept.
The praise of the league's second best full forward is high praise indeed :praying:

Jibes and Jabbs - Jabba73
bGhN2Db.png

Jibes and Jabbs – In a weekly segment, Jabba73 takes over the mantle of ‘chirpy Bomber potting an opposition player the Bombers don’t like, because they get under their skin' each week, although far more witty and eloquently than the last shittruck that did it.

RcGiS3S.png

The Limburger Files with damickydamicky digs deep to explore the annals of Sweet FA history, as he applies the sniff test to some of the league’s most unsavoury moments. While doing as little research as humanly possible, he interviews the chief protagonists for details and sometimes, he even gets answers.
Sniffing the annals hey, the leagues most unsavoury moments, sounds like it’s from the KohPhi collectors edition video library.

bGhN2Db.png

Jibes and Jabbs – In a weekly segment, Jabba73 takes over the mantle of ‘chirpy Bomber potting an opposition player the Bombers don’t like, because they get under their skin' each week, although far more witty and eloquently than the last shittruck that did it.
I did what now?

RcGiS3S.png

This is a great idea for a media thread 💡

bGhN2Db.png

12691625.jpg

Cannoli! by porps - por_please_ya
yKTeOFK.png

Cannoli! by porps – In a thread going straight to the club room, por_please_ya interviews Sweet FA identities for their favourite recipes as part of a weekly segment.

Kinda like Tonga Bob asking simmers what’s for lunch, only she asks interesting people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back