Media TiFmedia Presents... TheMediaFactory™

Remove this Banner Ad

The Parker Report with Kennedy Parker esq - Kennedy Parker
8SJSNA0.png

The Parker Report with Kennedy Parker esq – The former admin Kennedy Parker sassily muses over some of the broader issues facing the league’s future. A bit like from the ‘desk of the admin’, only there’s no desk, and despite the lame duck leadership in situ, he’s not the admin yet either.

This was a ******* great idea about 4-6 weeks ago dammnit.

Swamp Things - GremioPower
ZWpQ3Vh.png

Swamp ThingsGremioPower combines all of his Swamprats based media into one confounding compendium of convolution, because at least that way a neutral might actually stumble in from time to time.

Obscure statistics, hometown takes, heavy memeage and Sin City themed hilarity ensues.

Last edited:

XsN7qPn.png

Swamp ThingsGremioPower combines all of his Swamprats based media into one confounding compendium of convolution, because at least that way a neutral might actually stumble in from time to time.

Obscure statistics, hometown takes, heavy memeage and Sin City themed hilarity ensues.

Will Do You Got It GIF by The Walking Dead

GWS Goose is... Up In Arms - GWS Goose
YChQE4h.png

GWS Goose is... Up In Arms – In a weekly thread, GWS Goose applies his trademark cynical & observational style as he regales the league in great detail what's really grinding his gears this week.

From the time he missed out on All-SFA selection, to not finishing high enough in the beez that time, no topic is safe from a whinge or a sook when GWS Goose is... Up In Arms!! 🙌

Last edited:
YChQE4h.png

GWS Goose is... Up In Arms – In a weekly thread, GWS Goose applies his trademark cynical & observational style as he regales the league in great detail what's really grinding his gears this week.

From the time he missed out on All-SFA selection, to not finishing high enough in the beez that time, no topic is safe when GWS Goose is... Up In Arms!! 🙌
This is a great idea.
I like the part where the graphics are already done.
This is likely to form part of my Beez run next season.

This is a great idea.
I like the part where the graphics are already done.
This is likely to form part of my Beez run next season.
I look forward to taking credit 🤝

I’m gonna destroy your account, campaigner - The Jesus
EArnk7B.png

I’m gonna destroy your account, campaigner - The Jesus names his biennial big name target and lays the ground work for his cunning, ruthless plan to wreck their BigFooty account. A meticulously planned and relentless assault on his muse ensues, resulting in them either destroying their account, or worse.... becoming admin.

EArnk7B.png

I’m gonna destroy your account, campaigner - The Jesus names his biennial big name target and lays the ground work for his cunning, ruthless plan to wreck their BigFooty account. A meticulously planned and relentless assault on his muse ensues, resulting in them either destroying their account, or worse.... becoming admin.
It's worked before

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YChQE4h.png

From the time he missed out on All-SFA selection, to not finishing high enough in the beez that time, no topic is safe from a whinge or a sook when GWS Goose is... Up In Arms!! 🙌
GWS Goose over here. 👋

If the week just gone is any indication, he won't get close to the campaigner he wants to destroy, but he'll destroy a campaigner off to the left and two campaigners sitting to the right.
shots-fired-gun.gif

Cop that The Jesus

nAzlsp7.png

Access DenieD - DenieD bares his soul and shares weekly entries of his diary with the league, as we all get a glimpse into his first few weeks at the Gumbies and his comedic, odd couple relationship with Barrybran. Reliving all the emotions as he and Barry jostle for supremacy, culminating in the time when he was literally denied access to the committee room after secretly requesting it behind Barry’s back.
It's time DenieD

nAzlsp7.png

Access DenieD - DenieD bares his soul and shares weekly entries of his diary with the league, as we all get a glimpse into his first few weeks at the Gumbies and his comedic, odd couple relationship with Barrybran. Reliving all the emotions as he and Barry jostle for supremacy, culminating in the time when he was literally denied access to the committee room after secretly requesting it behind Barry’s back.
Interesting

The Pelican Diaries - jezzajay
Mqem6gI.png

The Pelican Diaries - League participant and renowned Pelican of some note jezzajay takes us on a introspective journey, providing the league with a bird's eye, behind the scenes view into the inner sanctum of the current Wonders 'dynasty' and their cavalcade of 'stars'.

Hijinks and merriment ensue.

Mqem6gI.png

The Pelican Diaries - League participant and renowned Pelican of some note jezzajay takes us on a introspective journey, providing the league with a bird's eye, behind the scenes view into the inner sanctum of the current Wonders 'dynasty' and their cavalcade of 'stars'.

I’ve either won something or I’ve ruffled your feathers… let the antics ensue..

Mqem6gI.png

Not gonna lie, this Storm Boy prequel is looking grim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back