Media TIFmedia Rolling All-SFA team - Season 27

Remove this Banner Ad

HzAiPv1.png

rfDspBx.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a thread for this...
Don’t even bother doing MBD. I am the Paul Biya of the Sweet FA. They will be carrying me out in a box before I relinquish my leadership!!!!

We might be able to arrange that...
Don’t think I haven’t heard the rumblings of discontent when you lot think I’m out of earshot. I know it’s getting cool up Mt Buller way but the ice you lot are treading is pretty thin!

Don’t think I haven’t heard the rumblings of discontent when you lot think I’m out of earshot. I know it’s getting cool up Mt Buller way but the ice you lot are treading is pretty thin!
Don’t mind the sound of metal being ground in the background. It’s all in your head.

ZWvvGeQ.png

qv8erme.png

Ti2VlNU.png

0V7dyWE.png

The irrepressible Warriors skipper Wooshette forces her way into the TIFmedia Rolling All-SFA Season 27 side on the back of her sustained elite performance on the qooty field in S27, as one of the premier rucks in the competition. Missed the initial cut partly due to the form of others, she has continued her rich vein of form after a move into the ruck from a barnstorming season at Full Back in S26 that saw her earn a much deserved All-SFA berth, while her leadership and all around contribution to the league was recognised with a vice captaincy gig, joining premiership winning fellow captain Yakker at the helm. Averaging 11.5 hitouts, 18.9 disposals, 3.9 tackles and 1.6 goals per game, Wosh is arguably the most complete ruck in the game in S27. Her goalkicking form and ability to push forward and hit the scoreboard for 2nd place Coney Island sees her earn a berth in the forward line.

Off field, the superstar officially took the reigns of the Coney Island outfit back in her own right in S27, after caretaking for Frankston Rover who took a step back in the second half of S26. A quieter start to the season by her own lofty standards, Woosh has slowly worked her way into the season and after a lean patch between Rounds 5-8 that cost her selection to the TIFmedia side at the midway mark of the year, the skipper has since regained her presence around the competition. Topping the Warriors match contributions in Round 9&10, as well as continuing on her successful S26 thread in S27 'Three things I've learned" weekly, Wosh has also weighed in heavily on the current admin debate, proving herself once again to be a league powerbroker and inimitable voice in the competition.

ProWgZB.png

The ecclectic East Side leader Agent93 is enjoying quite a mid season revival after mirroring his side's early season output to the halfway mark of Season 27. An impressive bout of form has seen the Hawks captain's numbers improve out of sight the past fortnight, as he has worked his way onto a half forward flank for the TIFmedia side. Increasing his output across all statistical markers, the skipper increased his season averages for disposals (from 18.5 - 18.9 per game), tackles (5.0 to 6.0 per game), goals (0 to 0.5 per game) and dreamteam points (60.0 to 74.8 points per game) demanding selection in the TIFmedia side and forcing his way in at Round 10.

Off field, the respected and well liked East Side skipper has contributed to the media landscape with Hawks-centric media pieces, however as captain of the side it speaks to the culture he continued to build at the Hawks and has complimented the more varied media offerings out of the new look East Side outfit in Season 27. Is a factor across most media in the competition throughout the season, and has been an active presence in match threads and around the board in general, a feat not all captains have managed in a mixed season for leaders in S27.

r8DIIBj.png

rQKLOgx.png

The high profile Las Vegas Bears utility Cadaver finds himself out of the side at Round 10 on the back of a number of factors, most pertinent being his shift from forward into the ruck division for the middling Bears. A shift into midfield sees the 2nd year Bear lose his spot up front due to a stronger crop of midfielders and in this case, rucks making more scoreboard impact from their positions, with dav's numbers just not of that required to maintain a spot up forward ahead of stronger performers. It remains to be seen whether the tactic will bear fruit for the Bears in the official All-SFA team in S27 with what has been recognised as a ploy to earn multiple players All-SFA selection as utilities while inflating their numbers with midfield stints.

Off field, the formerly prolific Bear has been a shadow of his S26 self, with a number of strong S26 media threads, most notably his 'Team of the Week' being cast to the wayside in S27 as Cadaver has struggled to maintain his immense output in his rookie season. A return to the media landscape in Round 11 with a clever piece on the succession plans of each SFA club is a step in the right direction, and speaks to the ability of the controversial Cadaver, and proves once again when he puts his mind to it, he is truly one of the SFA's most elite media talents. A mid season mismanagement of the official stats in recent rounds is unforgivable, and has been a major factor in him dropping out of the TIFmedia side at Round 10. However I would expect dav to bounce back strongly as we head into awards season, so watch this space.

0e93TRn.png

Perhaps a little unlucky to make his way out of the side, arguably lucky to make selection in the first place, the Wonders centre half forward ClarkeM just hasn't hit the lofty heights of his key position brethren in Season 27, joining underperforming okeydoke7 in a faltering Wonders forward line in S27, largely responsible for the Wonders producing the 2nd worst scoring output in the competition to Round 10 in Season 27. His output in front of the sticks has fallen in recent weeks from 1 goal per game to 0.8, while his 13.1 disposals per game sees him sitting firmly in the middle of the pack for his position.

Off field, whilst being active in match threads in recent weeks, Clarkey's renewed early presence in S27 has faded across the media landscape and broader SFA, and he has been largely and surprisingly silent on the ongoing admin debate for such a long term league heavyweight, one noted earlier this season as a top 10 mover & shaker in the competition. His silence on the matter has been deafening.​

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back