Toast Tiger Dylan Grimes part of vintage crop

Remove this Banner Ad

good luck enforcing that... there were plenty of people at the park where I went this arvo for my workout.

everybody was appropriately following social distancing rules, too.
The entitled exceptionals...even in a pandemic....we will flout the rules and make our own up to suit....she'll be right mate...what could possibly happen!?!

The entitled exceptionals...even in a pandemic....we will flout the rules and make our own up to suit....she'll be right mate...what could possibly happen!?!
If 1 on 1 training is allowed and exercising via running/jogging is allowed then surely if I go by myself (which I always do for my workouts), wipe down my public surfaces before and after I use them and make sure I stay far enough away from anybody else to transmit the virus (assuming I'm infected, which I'm fairly confident I'm not, but of course I can't be sure of that so all precautions are followed), then I'm doing my due diligence with regard to the others in society. Add on top of that the likelihood of somebody being immuno-compromised and using an outdoor gym is fairly low in the first place, so I will continue to do what I'm doing and endanger nobody. :)

Well, no you can't. All outdoor gyms and playgrounds are now closed.

I can do exercise outside myself. So going to the local park is fine. Doing it with anyone other than my wife is not.

How anyone would tell who I'm exercising with I don't know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back