Tiger Family World Cup Cricket Chat (Opposition Welcome)

Remove this Banner Ad

Elton John, Emma Peel, Prince Harry, David Attenborough, Ginger Spice, Graham Norton, black pudding, Isambard Kingdom Brunel, Jamie Oliver, Professor Higgins, Mrs Hudson.....you're boys took a hell of a hiding, a hell of a hiding. :cool:

Last edited:

Pakistan’s remaining games are Afghanistan and Bangladesh. If they win those (and you’d expect they do), England need to beat both India and New Zealand to make it.

So in a way, our refusal to drop out-of-form batsmen for last night's game has benefited everyone! One upside to our ineptitude.

Pakistan’s remaining games are Afghanistan and Bangladesh. If they win those (and you’d expect they do), England need to beat both India and New Zealand to make it.
I need to re-adjust my thinking, i didn't realise that Pakistan had Bangladesh and Afghanistan left.....so they would be favs to make semis but then again this is Pakistan we are talking about here, more likely to lose one of those games than win both. The jekyll and hyde of world cricket.

Couldn't care less where Australia finishes, just don't want a crap team in the semis who will 100% get thrashed by who finishes 1st which will be India.

Australia v New Zealand will be one semi final and India v England should be the other semi final.

Personally wouldn't mind seeing NZ v Eng in the final as it would be a new winner no matter who wins.
India vs Pakistan Semi.
giphy (4).gif

India vs Pakistan Semi.
View attachment 699192
And Australia v New Zealand in the other.

Your semi match up depends on how Pakistan fare against their traditional rivals Afghanistan on saturday, you know the pakis should win but you can't help feeling they will be 6/80 and on their way to the bookies to collect.

And Australia v New Zealand in the other.

Your semi match up depends on how Pakistan fare against their traditional rivals Afghanistan on saturday, you know the pakis should win but you can't help feeling they will be 6/80 and on their way to the bookies to collect.
Who knows.They may have changed their culture.Back themselves too win.;)

Being a child of the late 80s and 90s I loved the Australian cricket team but absolutely loved younis and khan, Ambrose, Bishop as bowlers and Richardson, greenidge and Haynes as batters

This is the best thing about cricket when it’s played the right way You can forget about following your country and really appreciate the skills and art in the opposition
Very true! Even though they destroyed England you just watched Lillee and Thomson with awe!
Then Viv, Imran Khan, Gavaskar, Greg Chappell etc... brilliant!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hate the *en kiwis and their stupid nice guy try-hard attitude

biggest *heads in the cricket world even surpassing kohli and stokes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back