Tiger genes

Remove this Banner Ad

Vicboy

Draftee
Apr 24, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Tom Green - Grandad would be pleased to see him in Yellow and Black. Too good a player to be in the Twos.

Is he something we need and is he likely to push past the youth that we already have? I'm not as tuned in as some others on here, but I don't see why we need him. I'd take him in a heartbeat for the genes, but I feel like he might sit in the twos even longer at Richmond.

Kwality first post

i thought you needed 10 post before you could start a thread?

This is a prime example of a rookie poster not ready for the big time of Richmond bigfooty board. Needs a few more s**t kicking posts on the main board or Carlton board first.

This is a prime example of a rookie poster not ready for the big time of Richmond bigfooty board. Needs a few more sh*t kicking posts on the main board or Carlton board first.
I might create an alias

Is he something we need and is he likely to push past the youth that we already have? I'm not as tuned in as some others on here, but I don't see why we need him. I'd take him in a heartbeat for the genes, but I feel like he might sit in the twos even longer at Richmond.
Watched a bit of him and are far from convinced that he’s better than the likes of jack Ross on the cusp of our side.

This is a prime example of a rookie poster not ready for the big time of Richmond bigfooty board. Needs a few more sh*t kicking posts on the main board or Carlton board first.
Needs to put his/her time in the salt mines like the rest of us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back