Universal Love Tiger Grand Final Sights around Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

OK fellow Tiger heads... for those of us spending some serious quality time around Tigerland, the MCG, and Yarra Park over the next 4-5 days, where are all the Tiger murals, paintings, sights (like the Richmond Town Hall lit up at night), decorated houses, bakeries selling tiger stuff etc etc

And... go :)

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
A Grand Final sight we won't see! :D

Re Murals, there's always Dustys on the side of the Rowena Parade Milk Bar. There's now a BT mural accompanying it which is rather annoying.

The Jack mural with the scary eyes is off Church St just north of Bridge Rd, near the McDonalds.

The Mangrook Tiger Mural is off Bridge Rd on the south side, on Fraser St.

Keiths Pies on Burnley Street do some wonderful bespoke Pies and Sausage Rolls.

But what do I know.

Haere Ra

Bridge Rd and Swan St retail shops should be decorated in yellow and black.
There is a bakery along Swan Street that does Y+B Gingerbread men
There is one of those outdoor dunnies on Bridge Road with painted Richmond stuff on it, towards the MCG side.

BC9_

Yellow & Black ???
Jan 31, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Re Murals, there's always Dustys on the side of the Rowena Parade Milk Bar. There's now a BT mural accompanying it which is rather annoying.

Haere Ra

Indeed, could not believe someone would paint something like that, 'Roaming Brian'? Really?

There's also a new mural of Grimes and Houli which was painted on a wall around Richmond in the past couple of weeks, looked terrific. I've forgotten the exact location, saw the post on Instagram.

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
I spent half a day walking around Richmond the suburb the Thursday before the 17 grand final. It was amazing seeing the homes and businesses draped in tiger colors everywhere. Another great experience from that week.
I still have all the photos including harassing Gil about making us wear a clash jumper outside the Richmond Club Hotel

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back