Tiger King

Remove this Banner Ad

They could've done this in 3 episodes, I feel most of these Netflix docuseries are unnecessarily dragged out.

Having said that, there's so much crazy s**t in this. Doc Antle was the real predator out of all of them imo, somehow all these people are manipulative, but that guy deserves his own expose.

The funeral scene had me cracking up, there are more than a few scenes that are hilarious, everyone is batshit crazy, you know it's bad when the most normal big cat person on here is a guy who has done hard jail time for cocaine and murder involvements.

They could've done this in 3 episodes, I feel most of these Netflix docuseries are unnecessarily dragged out.

Having said that, there's so much crazy s**t in this. Doc Antle was the real predator out of all of them imo, somehow all these people are manipulative, but that guy deserves his own expose.
There is no way you could fit that much sheer ******* stupidity and self-interested arseholery into just four episodes.

The funeral scene had me cracking up, there are more than a few scenes that are hilarious, everyone is batshit crazy, you know it's bad when the most normal big cat person on here is a guy who has done hard jail time for cocaine and murder involvements.

Like everything else it was also sad, a man threw away his life on that guy, and he doesn't even get a decent send-off, it was all about Joe drawing more attention to himself.

I actually think Carole gets hard done by in that show, the two biggest arseholes spend much of their airtime bagging her out because she's trying to shut down the more crueller (and also lucrative) aspects of their operations

I actually think Carole gets hard done by in that show, the two biggest arseholes spend much of their airtime bagging her out because she's trying to shut down the more crueller (and also lucrative) aspects of their operations
Nah don't agree at all, carole definitley really is a bitch, she is a massive hypocrite, looks like the number one suspect in her ex husbands murder/disappearance amongst a bunch of other wacky doodle things she gets up to.

Nah don't agree at all, carole definitley really is a bitch, she is a massive hypocrite, looks like the number one suspect in her ex husbands murder/disappearance amongst a bunch of other wacky doodle things she gets up to.
Well yes, according to Joe Exotic, but I don't know if he's all that reliable a source.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carole is a hypocrite, but she's not as bad as the others, she's not breeding and selling cubs or having tourists handle the animals and doing shows with them. She's still profiting off of her cats, having workers pose with dead rabbits, exploiting volunteers.

Totally agree on this point.
Really enjoyed it through probably 4 eps and then felt it was a bit much.

Joe Exotic got 19% of the votes in the 2018 Libertarian gubernatorial primary, that amazes me

Jeff Lowe ******* amazes me how he got to walk free, he was the great con artist