Universal Love Tiger players Social Media HUB

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a little bit of Richmond player stalker in all of us (don't deny it..), those of us who use various social media platforms no doubt follow a few of the Richmond boys who post various pictures and updates of what they are up to in the off season and beyond.

So if you follow some of the players and they post a picture / video on one of their platforms, feel free to post it in here so we can all get our tiger fix and keep up to date with what they are all up to.

Hopefully this will be of benefit to those posters who don't use other social media platforms.

*credit to the Brisbane Lions board for the idea.

I'll kick things off with this one, a tweet from the RFC account showing how close Dusty is with Cotch's family.

For those of you who follow Callum Moore on insta, check out the story he posted of a girl walking a dog. Check the tag out of the girl and omg we have a new Pia & Megan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those of you who follow Callum Moore on insta, check out the story he posted of a girl walking a dog. Check the tag out of the girl and omg we have a new Pia & Megan

Talking about Callum Moore

I'll add a story that my daughter told me last year , She met Callum Moore at a night club and he drifted over to the girls and started his pickup line
After a few minutes and introductions were finished he realised that the girls were not very interested so he asks do you girls follow footy and of course my daughter said yes i do do and he replies by who do you go for and my Daughter says who else the mighty Tigers and with a grin he says really ?? Well i play for the Tigers

My Daughter says bullshit i would know you if you did and says she has never heard of a player called Callum ( My daughter could name of atleast 35 players names off the top of her head - So by this time Callum is feeling abit awkward that this crazy Tiger supporter girl has never heard of him

Anyway he proceeds to show them picture of the players with him at the club and all the Girls tell him he should have came with Dusty and Rance
I wonder if Callum is having much luck these days with the im a footy player line

Talking about Callum Moore

I'll add a story that my daughter told me last year , She met Callum Moore at a night club and he drifted over to the girls and started his pickup line
After a few minutes and introductions were finished he realised that the girls were not very interested so he asks do you girls follow footy and of course my daughter said yes i do do and he replies by who do you go for and my Daughter says who else the mighty Tigers and with a grin he says really ?? Well i play for the Tigers

My Daughter says bullshit i would know you if you did and says she has never heard of a player called Callum ( My daughter could name of atleast 35 players names off the top of her head - So by this time Callum is feeling abit awkward that this crazy Tiger supporter girl has never heard of him

Anyway he proceeds to show them picture of the players with him at the club and all the Girls tell him he should have came with Dusty and Rance
I wonder if Callum is having much luck these days with the im a footy player line
i also have not heard of him

the banter between them in comments when one posts on instagram can be entertaining.

Rioli likes to take the piss out of Fevola often on IG.

Fev has got him good a few times, keeps filming him and bagging him saying he is on the boyfriends of insta hashtag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back