Status
Not open for further replies.

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
6PR in Perth going with Rance possibly wanting out. Also mentioned Deledio in the conversation.

Last edited:

Richmond are just terrible. What a horrible club. Anyone with any pride in themselves would want out.
How many players have left Adelaide in the last 5 years compared to the Tigers?
We have preformed this year but we have retained our stars.
Martin, Rance, Riewoldt, Cotchin, B.Ellis have all re-signed in the last year or two.
Our young players have also committed.

Tippet, Guston, Dangerfield, Davis.....all gone......

As I have said before I work with his uncle. I asked him about this this morning and the silence was deafening.

The odd part is that he mentioned Essendon...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Btw Damo, if you're gonna steal my story again like you did the possible quitting to be a JoHo I'd appreciate the credit this time. :thumbsu:

Just mentioned that they were having a chat (Alex's uncle and dad) and Essendon was brought up.
So Alex is going to leave the Tigers (who he just signed a 5 year deal with) to play at the bombers to win a flag.....?
Yer righto.
The only reason they would be mentioning Rance and Essendon together is because Rance is leading the charge at the Tigers to get Hurley across.

So Alex is going to leave the Tigers (who he just signed a 5 year deal with) to play at the bombers to win a flag.....?
Yer righto.
The only reason they would be mentioning Rance and Essendon together is because Rance is leading the charge at the Tigers to get Hurley across.
I don't think he'd go to Essendon either. Just relaying what I was told.

If true, this is everything Brisbane could want falling into place. It's just a question of whether he'd want to leave for Brisbane, their rebuild simply went backwards this year and it's a question of whether he wants to buckle up on the chance he'll taste success with them.

He's still only 26, no club rebuild should take more than five years theoretically (in terms of an aim, not reality), and he needs to know not every player wins a flag in their career. He signed an extension last year for several years to come, for Richmond's sake, I hope he stays.

Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me.

Thought I'd make this thread less s**t.
Is that Ralph wiggum or jonnny Ralph. About the same Iq

Is this the same Brian Waldron who was banned for life in the NRL for running an illegal salary cap regime?

Yes it is. I hear him on SEN regularly, he is so negative, talks about him being involved at St Kilda during their rebuild under Grant Thomas like it was the greatest club of all time.

They're heading into Melbourne 're-build of a re-build' territory. Why would he want to stay for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've been rebuilding since the early to mid 1980's.
Seriously though, they do need to make some hard decisions at the end of the year. No more players like Yarran.

Martin, Rance, Riewoldt, Cotchin, B.Ellis have all re-signed in the last year or two.

And look at the Crows now. Pushing for a top 4 spot, whilst Richmond again go through another season without success after so much chest beating during the Summer.

And BTW, don't bother mentioning my club. SOS and Trigg have come out and said that we're in a 3 year rebuild.

And look at the Crows now. Pushing for a top 4 spot, whilst Richmond again go through another season without success after so much chest beating during the Summer.

And BTW, don't bother mentioning my club. SOS and Trigg have come out and said that we're in a 3 year rebuild.

Another one to leave Adelaide.

Although, in his case he probably saw the mob gathering and lighting their torches.

And with those losses we still have a better list than you.
If you want to compare each club as a destination club why cant you get any decent players to come to your club? Oh wait, there was Chappy. Us on the other hand, Jenkins, Seedsman, Betts, Hampton, Menzel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back