Podcast Tigercast Feedback / ideas thread!

Would you listen to a 15 minute LIVE Tigercast at Half Time to review the first half of football

• yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm always equal parts scared and excited whenever I have him on.

But the numbers show that the listeners love him. We get huge numbers of live listens when he comes on ha ha
How about giving T71's dog a mike next time. He always seems to want to be part of the show.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

1) Do you like the show in it's current format of 1 host and 2 rotating guests or would you rather a more set panel of 2-3 each week with 1 additional rotating poster?
Think you do a great job as is but hearing more from some of the interesting personalities can only be for the good. Best episodes were you shooting the s**t with someone like lounge lizard or captain blood/Rodney etc. also enjoyed the themed ones like draft/trade week stuff etc
2) Do you find the content of the weekly shows enjoyable and engaging?
Yeah for the most part you all do a great job
3) Is there any content / topics you would rather see more or less of?

Would love to hear from more
of the tiger fanatics about different things of the clubs history

4) What elements of the show make you enjoy it? Humour / Information / Guests etc
The guests and banter brings the humour but you do a good job of keeping it on topic for the most part

5) if you could change 1 thing about the show, what would it be?

My only suggestion would be id love to hear from an oppo poster every podcast we have a game the whole banter and both sides previewing match ups makes for good listening
6) Any other ideas / feedback / suggestions:
Get snake on with tiger71/captain blood

Hi all,

Out of 10 how would you rate the podcasts so far?:

What is your favourite thing about the podcasts?:

What is your least favourite thing about the podcasts?:

What is the ideal duration of a podcast in your opinion?:

Is there any additional content you would like to hear on the podcasts?:

Would you consider coming on as a guest on a future episode?:
My Answers for you

Out of 10 how would you rate the podcasts so far?:
A solid 5/7
What is your favourite thing about the podcasts?:
It is where I get my dose of trade rumours
What is your least favourite thing about the podcasts?:
Needs more debate
What is the ideal duration of a podcast in your opinion?:
I think it should be fluid. Aim for an hour but if you find that the conversation is interesting and engaging then go for longer
Is there any additional content you would like to hear on the podcasts?:
As long as it is entertaining then I dont mind what you talk about
Would you consider coming on as a guest on a future episode?:

s**t yeah! Would love to make an appearance.

Out of 10 how would you rate the podcasts so far?: Better than l thought it would be... you have a gift for hosting, so well done. Calm, measured and present well.

What is your favourite thing about the podcasts?: welcoming other punters into the conversation.

What is your least favourite thing about the podcasts?: Easily T71. Talks utter rot. Doesnt listen, spends the whole time repeating himself or defending garbage sauces. Headless.

What is the ideal duration of a podcast in your opinion?: 45mins (about the length of time l tend to run for).

Is there any additional content you would like to hear on the podcasts?: All good fella.

Would you consider coming on as a guest on a future episode?: Why not. Would prefer you to get The Oxx back, would be epic. I miss the campaigner. This board is shitter for not having him around.

Out of 10 how would you rate the podcasts so far?: Better than l thought it would be... you have a gift for hosting, so well done. Calm, measured and present well.

What is your favourite thing about the podcasts?: welcoming other punters into the conversation.

What is your least favourite thing about the podcasts?: Easily T71. Talks utter rot. Doesnt listen, spends the whole time repeating himself or defending garbage sauces. Headless.

What is the ideal duration of a podcast in your opinion?: 45mins (about the length of time l tend to run for).

Is there any additional content you would like to hear on the podcasts?: All good fella.

Would you consider coming on as a guest on a future episode?: Why not. Would prefer you to get The Oxx back, would be epic. I miss the campaigner. This board is shitter for not having him around.

Tell me where I touched you ? haha

1) Do you like the show in it's current format of 1 host and 2 rotating guests or would you rather a more set panel of 2-3 each week with 1 additional rotating poster?
Think you do a great job as is but hearing more from some of the interesting personalities can only be for the good. Best episodes were you shooting the s**t with someone like lounge lizard or captain blood/Rodney etc. also enjoyed the themed ones like draft/trade week stuff etc
2) Do you find the content of the weekly shows enjoyable and engaging?
Yeah for the most part you all do a great job
3) Is there any content / topics you would rather see more or less of?

Would love to hear from more
of the tiger fanatics about different things of the clubs history

4) What elements of the show make you enjoy it? Humour / Information / Guests etc
The guests and banter brings the humour but you do a good job of keeping it on topic for the most part

5) if you could change 1 thing about the show, what would it be?

My only suggestion would be id love to hear from an oppo poster every podcast we have a game the whole banter and both sides previewing match ups makes for good listening
6) Any other ideas / feedback / suggestions:
Get snake on with tiger71/captain blood

Did a MB podcast with Snake and he was great.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did a MB podcast with Snake and he was great.

Was a good listen and he didn’t actually come across that big of a campaigner. You two going back and forward about Hannah mouncey was good listening

Was a good listen and he didn’t actually come across that big of a campaigner. You two going back and forward about Hannah mouncey was good listening

The man isn’t stupid. I think he’s a very clever troll. Just reels them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here is the link to that episode.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/14144338

We spoke about AFLX, grassroots football, and the Hannah Mouncey decision (at that time)

show has Myself, CB17, Snake Baker and Le Grille on it.

it was honestly a good discussion from all involved.

I behaved myself right up to the last bit then..... I wasn’t sure how I would go on the MB and what type of sanction i could cop if i was a smart arse.

I behaved myself right up to the last bit then..... I wasn’t sure how I would go on the MB and what type of sanction i could cop if i was a smart arse.

i thought we both did extremley well all things considered.

The man isn’t stupid. I think he’s a very clever troll. Just reels them in.

Yeah I’ve always thought he was a troll a little obsessive but still a troll

Yeah I’ve always thought he was a troll a little obsessive but still a troll

He’s not dumb though. When he speaks he articulates very well.

He’s not dumb though. When he speaks he articulates very well.

Yeah I don’t think he’s dumb in a brains sense at all quite the opposite

Yeah I don’t think he’s dumb in a brains sense at all quite the opposite

Yeah. I actually enjoy his posting. We need blokes like Snake around. It keeps things interesting.

Yeah. I actually enjoy his posting. We need blokes like Snake around. It keeps things interesting.

I don’t always agree with what he says but I can respect the fact he voices his opinions and actually backs it up with evidence or research most times

Back