Podcast Tigercast Feedback / ideas thread!

Would you listen to a 15 minute LIVE Tigercast at Half Time to review the first half of football

• yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

A new Podcast idea has been put forward to me by captain blood 17 and I think it's an absolute ripper, keen to see if its something people will be interested in.

During half time of some games* we do a quick 15 minute LIVE podcast analysing the first half of the game. what we liked / didn't like, talk about key moments, stats, certain players etc.

Basically it's a chance to get a half time analysis by everyday football supporters instead of the media who sugar coat everything.

You could be at the Game and still be able to listen to our half time chat, you could be at home watching the game on TV and then tune into our half time chat, options are endless.

Would there be much interest in listening to something like this?

captain blood 17 and I are looking at giving this a go in our round 1 game vs Carlton.

it's something a bit different but I think it could be exciting.

*would probably only work for games we can't attend and are watching at home

I'm still down to trial the commentary
I think we would have to be together, sharing a phone and swapping it every 5 minutes to avoid much lag

Got a better idea.
What about a LIVE podcast commentary of the entire game!!
I'd rather listen to genuine fellow Tigers than Tosser Taylor or s**t E N.
I'll pay for the legals.
😉😉

Got a better idea.
What about a LIVE podcast commentary of the entire game!!
I'd rather listen to genuine fellow Tigers than Tosser Taylor or s**t E N.
I'll pay for the legals.
😉😉

We have discussed doing this as well.

The main issue with doing this is spreaker is around 10 seconds delayed from what you see on tv / in real life.

So would work if people recorded the game and hit play as our commentary started.

Hope you have deep pockets for the legal lol

We have discussed doing this as well.

The main issue with doing this is spreaker is around 10 seconds delayed from what you see on tv / in real life.

So would work if people recorded the game and hit play as our commentary started.

Hope you have deep pockets for the legal lol

I have often wondered what it would sound like if we just did a track on a game after it happened as a piss take and leave it up for a week. So do it on a Sunday or Monday night. Imagine the fun.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

I have often wondered what it would sound like if we just did a track on a game after it happened as a piss take and leave it up for a week. So do it on a Sunday or Monday night. Imagine the fun.

Like a press red for KB thing ?

We can try do a quarter at some stage, see how it turns out.

Live commentary could work - let me talk to a few audio guys for a better way to do it

Would be great to try it!

The tricky part is the delay spreaker has.

But you know some people who can get us on radio frequency :p

Would be great to try it!

The tricky part is the delay spreaker has.

But you know some people who can get us on radio frequency :p
Oh I have radio connections, we may have to be impartial if we take that approach... Let me have a few conversations

Like a press red for KB thing ?

We can try do a quarter at some stage, see how it turns out.

Something like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back