Live Chat Tigercast Half time show this week vs GWS ft Michaels & Cotcho

Michaels

Feb 4, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
When you watch a game of footy on TV how frustrating can the half time review be?

When watching the footy live and it gets to half time but you want to get a bit of a recap / review of what's been happening in case you missed anything?

This Sunday vs GWS the Tigercast is entering new territory.

At Half time of the GWS game this Sunday Cotcho and I are going to do a half time review of the game which you will be able to listen to live from wherever you are at (at home or at the game).

Cotcho is actually going to be at the game and I will be watching from home, so we will have to different views of the game which should be interesting.

I will bump this thread and post the link again so you can listen live during Half time of the game!

I know it can be hard to commit but would love to get a rough early indication on if this is something you will tune into this Sunday?!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shadowthorn

Premium Platinum
Jun 23, 2013
Pakenham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
San Jose Sharks
I'm going to have to watch this game delayed, unfortunately, but I'll be going on a tech blackout. Might have to bookmark this thread and simulate actual half time after I finish the second quarter by listening in!

Michaels

Feb 4, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm going to have to watch this game delayed, unfortunately, but I'll be going on a tech blackout. Might have to bookmark this thread and simulate actual half time after I finish the second quarter by listening in!
Can I listen after the game?

I’ll be at the game so won’t be listening unfortunately. :(

Yeah I'll be saving it and publishing it like a normal podcast so people can go back and listen if they are watching the game on delay etc :)

Sir_Loin

Premium Platinum
Oct 20, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
When you watch a game of footy on TV how frustrating can the half time review be?

When watching the footy live and it gets to half time but you want to get a bit of a recap / review of what's been happening in case you missed anything?

At Half time of the GWS game this Sunday Cotcho and I are going to do a half time review of the game which you will be able to listen to live from wherever you are at (at home or at the game).

Cotcho is actually going to be at the game and I will be watching from home, so we will have to different views of the game which should be interesting.

I will bump this thread and post the link again so you can listen live during Half time of the game!

I know it can be hard to commit but would love to get a rough early indication on if this is something you will tune into this Sunday?!
Lol this will be fun. Where you sitting Cotcho with the grog squad?

Chunky09

Team Captain
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond

Great idea, I’ll hopefully be at the game but I’ll be listening whether I’m there or at home.
A18F103A-4591-49C1-B69A-761EAAFEC588.gif

SunshineTiger

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Somewhere in Queensland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC

Drown us in your honey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom