Podcast Tigercast is on the hunt for a new host for 2020 and beyond, EOI within!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the time has come for me to hang up the podcasting boots after the 2019 season.

It is important to keep things fresh and different and the last 3 years has been a heap of fun and a joy to be part of, but it's time to pass the microphone onto someone else :)

With that in mind if anyone is interested in hosting the Tigercast for 2020 and onwards, express your interest to me via PM.

Ideally the new host would need to be:

-Available weekly during the season for episodes
-Have headset / recording equipment
-Semi confident using a range of programs for recording, editing, uploading etc.

The ideal plan would be to have whoever is successful do the last few episodes of the year with me in a handover kind of period.

The podcast has come a long way since it first season and I'm looking forward to seeing what heights it can be taken to going forward!

I think what he’s trying to tell us is his wife has told him he’s not allowed to do it anymore;)

ha ha nah not yet! lol.

She enjoys the time to watch her recorded TV shows if anything :p:D

ha ha nah not yet! lol.

She enjoys the time to watch her recorded TV shows if anything :p:D

The 2 host thing sounds great. I am s**t with recording software, never used to before but would love to co host with someone sane and balanced. We need sane and balanced to balance me out lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back