Podcast Tigercast Trade Talk with Tiger71! - Contains Tom Lynch news + more!

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright, you asked for it, so here it is!

This is our first official 10:20pm news update!

Had a great chat with our main man with the inside word Tiger71

Topics we covered:
-The year so far
-Kangaroos game
-Upcoming game against West Coast

Trade talk:
-Confirmed what happened with the Josh Schace deal last year (as per a question someone asked on the board)
-Spoke about Tom Lynch, don't want to miss this bit!
-Bit's and pieces about other players from other clubs including Cale Hooker, Jack Ziebell, Jorden DeGoey, Darcy Moore. Not linked to us as such but news all the same.

I know we mentioned it in the episode but T71 inboxed me early August last year with news on Tom Lynch, he then went with it in a trade episode we had late last year, and here we are today.

Like always things can change so just remember that this info is as of right now.

*There were 2 x F bombs dropped in the recording of this podcast
**Because you campaigners are so pushy, I have stuffed up the editing and now I have the intro and the outro playing both at the same time at the start of the recording. this is what happens when you put me under pressure, let that be a lesson to you all. :D:p

Massive thanks again to Tiger71 for putting his nuts on the line and giving us the info he has, he only does it cause he loves the club and loves the Richmond big footy board, so just keep that in mind.

Happy listening!!

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/14788490

Last edited:
everytime Tiger71 comes on the podcast
MmS17.gif

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is some funny stuff, we are favourites to go back to back this year and then add Tom Lynch in the off-season on a long term contract.

This is what it’s like to be the biggest and the best club in the land folks. Savour it because it’s beautiful.

Breaking news: Tiger71 confirms the rumour he has a micro penis.

Bloody hell. Quiting smoking is a pain in the ass, my mind is all over the shop. I am this time round 100% determined to kick it finally but unfortunately im making mistakes, like my gag trying to take the piss of tigs2010 and naming myself. Trust me, just ask tigs2010 mum and sister and they will confirm i do not have a micropenis :p

Bloody hell. Quiting smoking is a pain in the ass, my mind is all over the shop. I am this time round 100% determined to kick it finally but unfortunately im making mistakes, like my gag trying to take the piss of tigs2010 and naming myself. Trust me, just ask tigs2010 mum and sister and they will confirm i do not have a micropenis :p

I heard you rip a fat vape during the podcast lol. I've had mates use them and they do work. Both are off the ciggies and the vaporizer to now. So you'll get there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back