Tigers - 2017 Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, learn to follow who quotes what.
Is it really that hard?
I never saId all those players are not superstars.
Only Lewis, and he ain't, deal with it.
Cyril is a ******* star for god sake.

FFS, if you going to quote people do it ******* right.
I expect better from you as a moderator at the very least.
Are you drunk? You normally not this bad at following posts with multiple people giving opinions.
Lift your game.
Yikes

Oh dear...

- Dunstall
- Langford
- Platten
- Brereton
- Ayres
- Jarman

I think the Lions would probably top the list though:
- Voss
- Aker
- Lappin
- Black
- Lynch
- Brown
- Leppa

Brown was no superstar in their premiership years. 2005/06 is when he hit his prime.

38, 14 and 27 goals in 01, 02 and 03.

So many sooky fair weathers on the Main Board. It's fantastic. Clearly can only dish it out. It's wonderful how weak these supporters are.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I know you're trolling, but I'll play anyway. Made a few minor edits.

Alex Rance - arguably the best defender of the past 10 years. Actually just on par with Darren Glass right now, but will ultimately go past him.

Trent Cotchin - neither as tough as Buddha Hocking OR as silky as Gary Ablett. But good on him for a very very good season and stepping up the aggression.

Dusty Martin - just had a unbelievably good season and a damn good one last year. But couldn't run out games prior and wasn't a superstar prior to 2016.

Jack riewoldt - 2 time Coleman medallist and proven finals performer who averages almost 20% less goals and contested marks in finals as he does in H&A matches.

welcome to the debate.

IMHO Alex Rance and Dusty are on their own for their position this century.

The only arguable ones are Cotch and Jack, they have some big fans in Leigh Matthews, and Paul Roos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew McLeod and Paul Roos fans might have an argument there.

McLeod was neither a pure HBF or a true wingman. If he’s in there, it’d be in the middle. Don’t believe in shoehorning in midfielders when there are better fully fledged alternatives available.

Roos was an amazing player but Jakovich was as good when it came to running the ball out of defense and accumulating across half back and clearly better when it came to 1 on 1 and taking on the likes of Carey, Kernahan and Loewe at CHF.

I do have Roos in there though - on the pine as my extra defender.

For what it’s worth..

Wanganeen - Silvagni - Archer
McKenna - Jakovich - McKay

Remember Richmond folks, Richmond are open to criticism on the main board like every other team, premiers or not. However when such troll threads are made (and merged to existing threads), expect the backlash.

Hawthorns 6( Rough, lewis, Hodge, Birchall, Cyril and Mitch) over Richmonds Best on GF day 17.
More medals ; better players over longer period.

Your post referred to the threepeat

Ah found it, thanks.
The 6 guys that played in 4 flags. I was a dumbass.

Last edited:
So many sooky fair weathers on the Main Board. It's fantastic. Clearly can only dish it out. It's wonderful how weak these supporters are.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
The great thing is the fun just starts again rd 1, gonna be lots of opposition fans having long days when playing the tiges.if they think we’re bad on here wait till we are sitting next to them:)

Richmond were not the 4/5 best team for the year. They could have easily finished on top if they had won a couple more close ones. I would say they were the best team.
It is easy to put down the achievements of others when you cant do anything yourself. Grow up and give some credit where it is due.

This. We finished a whole 2 points behind the Crows. And that is despite an after the siren loss to the Dockers, a loss with almost the last kick of the game to the Giants, and 2 losses in the last 3 minutes to the Dogs and Giants.

We probably were the most consistent side all year.

Cotchin and Jack wouldn't have even made our 22.

PLEASE. Your 2007 team had Byrnes and Nathan Ablett. Cotchin and Jack are FAR superior to either Geelong player.

Your 2009 team had Byrnes and Hawkins. Cotchin and Jack far superior.

Your 2011 team had J Pod and Christensen. Cotchin and Jack FAR superior.

He shouldn't even be getting a game in a mid table Melbourne side.

- Roughead: Good player, but no superstar
- Gibson: The forerunner to Rance. Played off his opponents
- Rioli: The most overhyped player in history. If he had any dignity he would have handed his Norm Smith over to Mitchell.
Roughead will enter 2018 in the Top 50 goalkickers of all time and is a Coleman medal winner. He most certainly is a superstar of the comp.
Gibson had every coach in the league trying to quell his inpact as third man to every contest, and he still won 2 b&f’s in flag years.
Rioli is an absolute star of the comp, a 3 time AA who will walk into the hall of fame.

Learn football.

Mixed bag there Doc. Hardly a superstar between that lot. Well.. maybe Ablett, an honourable mention to Enright, the others, as the great Jack Dyer would say, good honest footballers. Maybe a little better than that. :D
I hope this is a troll. I really do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back