Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

If it’s done by a select few to one another then why is it an issue if it’s not done to those who don’t rate it? It’s definitely not great going forward if Chol receives the treatment after expressing he doesn’t rate it. Vlaustin would be a bit of a pig if he did it again.

If these guys want to carry on like that because it’s a joke to them and they’re not offended, who gives a toss.

The thing is, if you are Chol, or anyone else who is the victim of this, what chance you complain about it? Chol looked like he didn't want the attention, but he may have been completely in on it, or maybe he's been roped into it. Any which way, it's absurd behaviour, especially when they know they are on camera.

So how can we (big footy) collectively request police charge the boys with assault on chols behalf, since Chol clearly isn't able to make up his own mind about whether he feels like he was assaulted or not?

Strange that people would be pursuing this so much when we are comfortable with leaving the police out of off-the-ball cowardly king hits (hall, gaff, that Melbourne guy) which have proven to have the potential to cause brain damage or kill.

Chol clearly doesn’t like it.

So Chol says it's a bad look but he wasn't offended:

"I have no issue whatsoever with those players, or any of my teammates, but understand that is not the sort of example we should be setting."

... and you're suggesting he doesn't mean what he says?

Haha you can tell the blokes who don't have any mates in here.
Fair dinkum if I was Richmond I'd tell the AFL to * the cameras off out of the changeroom then. After a game when they are celebrating and warming down they aren't being ******* role models.

Sorry for the way the blokes acted on camera, we won't be on camera again now 👍

It's not race, its respect. Would Chol do it? Would a player do it to Cotch? No it both cases IMO.
That's why it ain't right.

Well.... it’s hard to tell what is quite going on but there’s seems to be something similar on Chols insta. Where he surprises an unexpected Bolton. So it seems to be some sort of inside game amongst the players.

Fair dinkum if I was Richmond I'd tell the AFL to fu** the cameras off out of the changeroom then. After a game when they are celebrating and warming down they aren't being ******* role models.

You mean mates that touch your genitalia??

Richmond coach Damien Hardwick abruptly cut short his press conference on Friday amid allegations two of his players had groped a teammate.

Network Ten senior reporter Hugh Riminton questioned Hardwick about two recent post-match incidents in the Tigers' dressing room, after wins over the Western Bulldogs and Brisbane Lions.
Richmond's Mabior Chol.'s Mabior Chol.

Richmond's Mabior Chol.CREDIT:GETTY IMAGES
It has been alleged defender Nick Vlastuin groped Mabior Chol after the Lions match at the Gabba, with Chol, according to Riminton, reacting in a manner that "plainly indicates he wasn't expecting such an action".

After the win over the Bulldogs, also at the Gabba, Riminton claims that Jayden Short grabbed Chol's genitals.

Riminton said he had not received a complaint from any player.

When questioned if he had any knowledge of the incidents, Hardwick replied: "No mate."
This isn’t a RUMOUR.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Chol says it's a bad look but he wasn't offended:

"I have no issue whatsoever with those players, or any of my teammates, but understand that is not the sort of example we should be setting."

... and you're suggesting he doesn't mean what he says?
It would be pretty hard for him to publicly come out and give his 100% honest thoughts on it, he obviously doesn’t want to put his teammates under more pressure, but his reaction when it happened would suggest that he’s probably happy he doesn’t need to worry about that happening anymore

Fair dinkum if I was Richmond I'd tell the AFL to fu** the cameras off out of the changeroom then. After a game when they are celebrating and warming down they aren't being ******* role models.

You and your mates fondle each others junk?

You might want to get some new friends if you think fondling each other's junk is normal.

Let me make myself extremely clear. If Chol is okay with this, if he genuinely is fine with it, then fine, play on, but do it behind closed doors, do it in the showers. Don't do it on television, especially during the singing of the song which, and I may be wrong, but would be enjoyed probably more by children than their parents.

All I'm saying is, I don't want a child to watch this, then go up to my son or daughter at school and reproduce the same action thinking it's okay because a player from the team he loves did it.
Fair enough, agree, they should have known it would be televised and its the wrong time for that sort of stuff, I'd pay that.

I think that surely some of the old time Richmond supporters, the men, would be absolutely disgusted with this new age of love between males in the change rooms, not sure when it became ok to shove your finger up another males arse and did he wash his hands afterwards? Clearly the tigers are not homophobic but I am and do not want to see the sexual acts of the men of the Richmond footy club aired on tv

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You're an old timer no doubt, the younger demographic dont cry gay if a man touches another man, that doesn't equate to them being a homosexual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back