Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

Can one of you Tigers blokes explain Centerlink to me.

Went into work today and tried to improve my relationship with my boss. Said Hi, stuck two fingers about 15mm into his anus, then as he thrust forwards I grabbed his utensil and slid my hand down to his balls.

I got fired!

You all told me this is ok, I don't understand.
He might have wanted 3 fingers instead and be upset your not giving your all to the company

Look at the side of her skirt riding up. Yes she is.

I don’t reckon. That thin fabric has just rucked up a bit. If you look at her arm there is no tension there like you would expect if there was tension in a finger.

And thats exactly what happens - do people think every day, every second at footy clubs people go around holding each others junk or poking a finger? It'll happen once in a blue moon as a joke between mates - if someone has an issue with it then it stops with said player

Chol gestured for Vlastuin to stop, Vlastuin didn't stop. Do you really not understand this just because it was footy boys?

Oh, this was an attempt by the media to mess with Richmond? Nothing to do with obvious inappropriate content being broadcast on live TV?
Stop putting words in my money I am on a diet. Chol and his manager have said issue is closed. By the way images of WCE players doing the same on National TV. Response?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I really see Jack Riewoldt try and grab some guys junk last night as well? What is wrong at that club?

Stop putting words in my money I am on a diet. Chol and his manager have said issue is closed. By the way images of WCE players doing the same on National TV. Response?

Are you the person who is going through all the old match footage looking for homoerotic play? The club that brought the issue to the spotlight gets the branding for it mate.

Other players do the duck and shrug but Joel Selwood is the one who is known for it.

Are you the person who is going through all the old match footage looking for homoerotic play? The club that brought the issue to the spotlight gets the branding for it mate.

Other players do the duck and shrug but Joel Selwood is the one who is known for it.
Mate you don’t have to trawl, for this juvenile crap it is out there. One post has about five clubs caught in the act the same as Tigers. Besides I am not as insecure about my sexuality as you appear to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back