Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate you don’t have to trawl, for this juvenile crap it is out there. One post has about five clubs caught in the act the same as Tigers. Besides I am not as insecure about my sexuality as you appear to be.
Is this new, sensible version of yourself strictly for Richmond articles or in a broader sense? Normally your giving more drive by’s than a low rider from Boyz N The Hood, but now I feel like your going to break out into Kumbaya My Lord at any minute.

Is this new, sensible version of yourself strictly for Richmond articles or in a broader sense? Normally your giving more drive by’s than a low rider from Boyz N The Hood, but now I feel like your going to break out into Kumbaya My Lord at any minute.
Peace brother, so amazed you took drive bys seriously. Your Pie mates are classic cannon fodder. Stax on the mill Adamania in a class of their own.

Last edited:

Mate you don’t have to trawl, for this juvenile crap it is out there. One post has about five clubs caught in the act the same as Tigers. Besides I am not as insecure about my sexuality as you appear to be.
Rare, isolated one offs at other clubs. On the other hand, it’s pretty apparent this type of disturbingly abhorrent behaviour has been a deeply ingrained problem at Richmond for a long, long time. No amount of squirming, backflips and spurious slurs against other clubs can ameliorate what has been going on.

Rare, isolated one offs at other clubs. On the other hand, it’s pretty apparent this type of disturbingly abhorrent behaviour at Richmond has been a deeply ingrained problem for a long, long time. No amount of squirming, backflips and spurious slurs against other clubs can ameliorate what has been going on.
Think this thread has run out of steam so to speak. Be careful next Pie slip up they don't happen often do they?

Really? You just happened upon it by chance? I've never come across any of it. Linking up the post would help too.

Whilst it does feel the media is beating this up a bit (no surprise) you can't deny its pretty weird behaviour.

Bum taps, naked beers (especially in the shower) and the occasional dick flick were part of the change room environment but in the hundreds of post game shenanigans I took part in I never saw anyone grab another guys dick or go for the ass finger.

And WTF was with guys saying they pissed on their teammates?!?! There's not a club (in any sport) I played at where that wouldn't be considered out of bounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do your own research and correctly read thread before commenting. Check P43 of this thread for rubbish in question.

I read fine. You maybe need to write better. You said the "juvenile crap" is "out there". You didn't say it had already been posted.

Another thing. It's hilarious that you call it juvenile crap and rubbish, but you have no hesitation in using it to defend Richmond's pathetic antics (aka juvenile rubbish) in a clear case of whataboutism.

idiotic.png

Last edited:
Whilst it does feel the media is beating this up a bit (no surprise) you can't deny its pretty weird behaviour.

Bum taps, naked beers (especially in the shower) and the occasional dick flick were part of the change room environment but in the hundreds of post game shenanigans I took part in I never saw anyone grab another guys dick or go for the ass finger.

And WTF was with guys saying they pissed on their teammates?!?! There's not a club (in any sport) I played at where that wouldn't be considered out of bounds.
You mean to say your team mates didn't single out the black guy on your team , have one grab his penis whilst the other fingered him in the ass!! As Mathew Lloyd said, it's disgusting behaviour......and freekin weird

I could be wrong, but surely Ellis is really reaching here?
Racial element? You gotta be joking me. This is locker room banter and there is no indication at all that this has anything to do with race.
And it's not racist?! It just happened to be the black guy on your team I suppose??
You mean to say your team mates didn't single out the black guy on your team , have one grab his penis whilst the other fingered him in the ass!! As Mathew Lloyd said, it's disgusting behaviour......and freekin weird
It is weird and juvenile behaviour, but just because it has been done to a black guy does not mean that it is done to him because he is black. Chol can decide whether it was done to him because he is black or not. He doesn't need white people or even other black people to tell him how to feel.

I read fine. You maybe need to write better. You said the "juvenile crap" is "out there". You didn't say it had already been posted.

Another thing. It's hilarious that you call it juvenile crap and rubbish, but you have no hesitation in using it to defend Richmond's pathetic antics (aka juvenile rubbish) in a clear case of whataboutism.

View attachment 931265
Self Portrait obviously.

Racial element? You gotta be joking me. This is locker room banter and there is no indication at all that this has anything to do with race.

It is weird and juvenile behaviour, but just because it has been done to a black guy does not mean that it is done to him because he is black. Chol can decide whether it was done to him because he is black or not. He doesn't need white people or even other black people to tell him how to feel.
Chol like many victims appears frightened to talk about the incident however. Lumumba has already said he is protecting his younger brother by speaking out against this , as Mathew Lloyd puts it "disgusting behaviour"

There’s too many people going too far in this thread, we don’t need sexually explicit details and thoughts, just discuss the topic in a reasonable way. Please 😬

Chol like many victims appears frightened to talk about the incident however. Lumumba has already said he is protecting his younger brother by speaking out against this , as Mathew Lloyd puts it "disgusting behaviour"
I don't care what Lumumba has to say about this. Whether it is a white person or a black person, there is no need to make this about race when there is absolutely no associating factor other than a white man groping a black man. That is not enough to make this issue about race. The facts we have at hand is that it was players doing this to a teammate.

The act is definitely a strange one and I did not think that players would ever do something like that on camera, but we'd be jumping the gun by saying that this happened to Chol because he was black. If Chol says that it is, then this needs to be investigated further because that would mean that there are associating and underlying factors to this. Until then though, there is not enough evidence to accuse Vlastuin and Short for being racist because let's be honest, that is what is being insinuated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back