Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

All footy clubs??? No it isn’t. It isn’t even normal. Stop kidding yourself.

You have obviously never played then my friend! Also for the AFL and Richmond not to sanction the players shows they didn’t care about it furthermore there have been about 45 ass touches since this game started tonight so maybe you should stop kidding yourself

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You have obviously never played then my friend! Also for the AFL and Richmond not to sanction the players shows they didn’t care about it furthermore there have been about 45 ass touches since this game started tonight so maybe you should stop kidding yourself

Backtracking and it only ass touches (whatever that is). Guarantee I have played more football than yourself. This so called blokey behaviour as I see it, is dick grabs, dick tricks in the shower, flicking towels and stupid jokes etc. Usually done by 5-10% of immature players at clubs (your category). It is dangerous when this 5-10% get into positions of power (captain, older age, leaders), they recruit usually some other immature young players and suddenly this becomes your normal. Guarantee the other 90% of people talk about you behind your back, tolerate this behaviour and hope they grow up. This behaviour is slowly being weeded out of sporting clubs because it can affect people. By all means carry on thinking this is normal but you’re wrong.

Soon they will ban the high five (technically already happened due to COVID/social distancing) next on the hit list is the fist bump (or the COVID inspired wrist bump).

I’d go one step further and ban the high 5 altogether. It’s just a bit of seppo bullshit that the West Indies have introduced into the game...

Backtracking and it only ass touches (whatever that is). Guarantee I have played more football than yourself. This so called blokey behaviour as I see it, is dick grabs, dick tricks in the shower, flicking towels and stupid jokes etc. Usually done by 5-10% of immature players at clubs (your category). It is dangerous when this 5-10% get into positions of power (captain, older age, leaders), they recruit usually some other immature young players and suddenly this becomes your normal. Guarantee the other 90% of people talk about you behind your back, tolerate this behaviour and hope they grow up. This behaviour is slowly being weeded out of sporting clubs because it can affect people. By all means carry on thinking this is normal but you’re wrong.

Thanks for your opinion mate I’m going to struggle to sleep tonight. Your thoughts are very interesting as a tap on the ass after a goal of witch there has been many tonight is still sexual assault isn’t it? But maybe I’m wrong and mates mucking around after a win singing the song is sexual assault and shouldn’t be tolerated I’m sorry your offended on behalf of chol. Congrats on playing more games then me dispute not knowing me or where I played

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for your opinion mate I’m going to struggle to sleep tonight. Your thoughts are very interesting as a tap on the ass after a goal of witch there has been many tonight is still sexual assault isn’t it? But maybe I’m wrong and mates mucking around after a win singing the song is sexual assault and shouldn’t be tolerated I’m sorry your offended on behalf of chol. Congrats on playing more games then me dispute not knowing me or where I played

Never said anything about sexual assault. Your immaturity shows how many games and the football you’ve played.

Thanks for telling me how I’m living my life I appreciate that! Bottom line is Richmond and the AFL had no problem with it but put out a statement to keep PC dickheads happy if they actually didn’t like it there would have been sanctions for those players! FACT!

Erm, the AFL and Richmond did have a problem with it hence why they condoned the juvenile behaviour of the players and formal written statements were made. Even Chol himself said the behaviour was not necessary.

Erm, the AFL and Richmond did have a problem with it hence why they condoned the juvenile behaviour of the players and formal written statements were made. Even Chol himself said the behaviour was not necessary.

If they really had a problem with it the players would have been suspended and there wouldn’t have been a tap on someone’s arse after each goal tonight!

Shouldn’t you be more worried about Steele Sidebottom spending the night at dean laidleys house again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back