Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't read the whole thread, and a basic search didn't really yield any answer to my question.

Can anyone please tell me why blokes would do this? What motivates it?

To provide some context, I'm a gay bloke who manages one of the divisions in my landscape company. Heaps of dick and arse jokes and lewd banter and stuff but this? I don't actually understand it.

Banter makes light of the human condition while you're all in the trenches. But sticking a finger up someone's arse or grabbing their dick in a non-sexual context is just beyond my understanding, save perhaps for offering up a hypothesis that resides within the realms of a subconscious process.

What is the thought process?
It was a pretty funny thread. At one point there was some VAFA team that won 5 flags in a row and used to piss on each other after every game.

Im 38, we did all this kind of sh*t growing up. House parties, blokes would just end up nude by about 2am - why, no idea, but someone would start it and then most would. We got a laugh out of it.

Footy, we'd have guys singing the song naked, not every week but couple of times a year someone would be in the group naked. Piss on each other in the showers, pick on blokes with big dicks (because they were happy to be picked on). Anyone didnt like it we didnt do anything to them.
You sound like a seriously fked up person.

In one disturbing account, Muir explained when he was just 20yo, and new to the club, a teammate urinated on him in a shower while others laughed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t bring silly arguments here, if you can’t get along with another poster put them on ignore and scroll past.
Please read the updated rules.

Thank you.

And now it is Melbourne's turn...

If no-one is worried by it is it inappropriate?

And now it is Melbourne's turn...

If no-one is worried by it is it inappropriate?
Do you want it to replace shaking hands?

No
If the two players involved have no problem with it then what is the "controversy"?
I haven't got a problem. Whatever floats your boat. What if one party did have problem ? I don't think your ruckman wanted a finger up the starfish. Maybe he did?

Please tell me Hugh Rimington has immediately accused Melbourne of racism for focusing the inappropriate touching-up only on a white man.

World needs to be saved again Hugh, where are you?!
Wasn't it white on white fondling as opposed to two white guys fondling gebitalia and anal probing a black guy? Both not cricket imo, but again , if you're into that sort of thing, go for it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back