Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

I am bemused by the idea that out there there are Richmond supporters combing through game footage looking for homoerotic acts.
I'm bemused that a Geelong supporter would make 10 posts in the topic when it has nothing to do with his club.

*Not really, his club's known as the handbaggers afterall...

Why is it unacceptable? Looked like it was mutual and with consent.

Media coverage of it is unacceptable

For starters, it's a workplace. Unless your workplace is a brothel or you're making pr0n, you need to keep your hands off your co-workers' bits. Secondly, what "looks like" in a group setting like that is often not. Just ask Harvey Weinstein.

For starters, it's a workplace. Unless your workplace is a brothel or you're making pr0n, you need to keep your hands off your co-workers' bits. Secondly, what "looks like" in a group setting like that is often not. Just ask Harvey Weinstein.

All the seminars I've been to say that advances are ok as long as they're not unwanted. The tigers guy didn't want them, these two were just messing about. It's a pretty clear and distinct line.

You searched and counted? Wowee
Make that 11. Is it Richmond or just groping that's rented a room in your head? BTW there's a Top Contributor button at the top of every topic, so no searching or counting was needed.

Make that 11. Is it Richmond or just groping that's rented a room in your head? BTW there's a Top Contributor button at the top of every topic, so no searching or counting was needed.

Make that 12 now. I find this topic quite amusing, just for the defensive contortions it creates and the mental image of someone desperately working through slo-mo footage.....

All the seminars I've been to say that advances are ok as long as they're not unwanted. The tigers guy didn't want them, these two were just messing about. It's a pretty clear and distinct line.
If your seminars are telling you that it's OK to grope your coworkers in front of other coworkers then you might want to go to different seminars

Remove this Banner Ad

Back