Tigers Ashes discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

100%. It was a great knock, but Australia enabled him to play that knock with that field. Pretty much didn't try and get him out.

100%.

Balls to Stokes were in no mans land that allowed him to free his hands. Not full enough to attack the stumps. Not short enough to bounce him.

And don't get me started on bowling short to a number 11...

And that damned review...

Paine has to take the blame on this one. Lyon and Harris need to share some as well.

That review,that non lbw decision by the umpire and Lyon’s non runout.

We bloody blew it and the umpire should go and umpire Collingwood games,he would fit right in.

Credit to NZer of the year,Ben Stokes who single handedly won them the game.

Nope RD we opened up the Red Sea for him. It was a comical game of test cricket captaincy in Australian history.
Mate I love ya but you can’t knock that innings.
Magnificent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100%.

Balls to Stokes were in no mans land that allowed him to free his hands. Not full enough to attack the stumps. Not short enough to bounce him.

And don't get me started on bowling short to a number 11...

And that damned review...

Paine has to take the blame on this one. Lyon and Harris need to share some as well.

Paine worst captain ever

s**tty to lose but when you look at it, we lost no ground to them, it's still the same equation as before. Win one of the next two and the ashes stay home.

They are close to recalling Anderson for wokes - we are screwed

Can’t see us mentally picking ourselves up and getting near them now

Happy to be proven wrong

On the positive side Tim Paine may have given the selectors the rope to hang him - when was the last time we sacked a captain mid series?

They are close to recalling Anderson for wokes - we are screwed

Can’t see us mentally picking ourselves up and getting near them now

Happy to be proven wrong

On the positive side Tim Paine may have given the selectors the rope to hang him - when was the last time we sacked a captain mid series?
They call up Anderson, we call up Smith.

Mate I love ya but you can’t knock that innings.
Magnificent.
Unbelievable innings, I doubt anything would have worked but Paine could have tried something other then have every fielder on the boundaries and hope for a missed hit.

Still can’t believe they reviewed that.

Unbelievable innings, I doubt anything would have worked but Paine could have tried something other then have every fielder on the boundaries and hope for a missed hit.

We created enough opportunities to beat them. We just didn’t take them. Lyon’s run out, Head(?)’s dropped catch. The lost review.

Still pissed Wilson didn’t give that out. Yes we should have had a review left, no excuses there, but that was absolutely plumb. If you can’t get those right you shouldn’t be an international umpire.

The field settings I understand. With today’s bats even mishits go for 6 but occasionally one won’t and Stokes can’t help himself, he has to play like that plus it’s less pressure batting that way. But he just kept just getting over the fence.
The review though... worst review ever even dumber than some of England’s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back