1950's newstand at Richmond Station.
AFL Club
Richmond
No wonder the poms can't figure him out,,,

Attachments

• 2caa6930-582c-4076-8891-fbf033d0e598.gif
    2caa6930-582c-4076-8891-fbf033d0e598.gif
    2 MB · Views: 40
I reckon he’s broken most of them. Broken Root who has done the old classic George Costanza “if you believe it’s true it’s not a lie” trying to convince himself I think more than anyone else that the aura of Smith has gone.
Broken Archer? Very likely, the bloke had the weight of England on his shoulders hoping he was the answer to Smith and hasn’t handled it at all, think the poor bastard might have been pretty heavily affected by the ball that leveled him too, it just might not be his go to be a campaigner.
I’m sure he’ll still be a very good Test match bowler and will learn heaps from this, but for the now Smith has him in his back pocket folded in half.
He’s broken the English crowd which is no mean feat.
It’s that feisty bloody kiwi come Pom who will carry the burden again as I think he’s in his very own bubble just like Smith.
We are lucky to be watching two of the all time greats of the game I think.

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
He’s broken the English crowd which is no mean feat.
this... they clap/boo'd when he came to the crease, they clap/boo'd when he got his 50, they clap/boo'd when he got his 100, then crow'd and creened hard when he got out on 118 but then the droans of despair and anguish pushed them right back into their seats when they saw it was an no-ball and the aussie component of the crowd celebrated like nothing else... then they clap/boo'd his 150, then they clap/boo'd his 200 but by this point the cheering was considerably louder than those degenerates that still think it's OK to boo him at this point when you're seeing probably the best of a generation at his peak performance... they then were reasonably silent but happy in the crowd when he was out on 211 and the cheering and upstanding from the crowd was almost unanimous with a few faint boo's to be heard. It's a fantastic thing to behold :)

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
Starc only bowled eight overs yesterday and a total of eleven so far.
Hardly made the batsmen play and I think Paine has lost faith in him. He’s lost at test level and is probably done.
Lyon needs to step it up also , especially in the second innings.
Hazlewood was magnificent and the pick of the bowlers by a long way.

Hardly made the batsmen play and I think Paine has lost faith in him. He’s lost at test level and is probably done.
He’d have been pretty daunting on a few of the decks we have played on but ironically not at Old Trafford. Siddle would have been ideal here.

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
Offers more batting than a lot of our batsmen though... maybe he doesn’t have to be in as a bowler :p

Craze

Premiership Player
Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Warner cannot get bat on ball. Reminds me of Mark Taylor when he went through that bad spell.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Hes a 20yr old young gun from Vic,but he missed half the shield season with mental illness. He was selected in the squad for the Sri Lanka tests back end of last summer but never debuted.

If we need to replace Warner who is woefully out of form, you'd probably want Joe Burns whose in form, but he went home from county cricket with chronic fatigue so not sure hes avaliable, bancroft is just langers WA love pet who has shown very little at test level what so ever from 10 goes now. I'd just stick with Warner, hes got the runs in the bank and is a world class player.
I dont want to see usman back any time soon, absolute down hill skier if ive ever seen one. Makes his runs against the weaker nations or when the pressure is off and we are in a commanding position. He has no situational awareness either, whenever we lose a early wicket he never comes in and blunts the new ball or digs in, he will just make a free flowing 20 off max 5 overs and then get out, exposing the rest of the order to the new ball and doesnt help minimise a collapse in the slightest.
This tweet sums up khawaja perfectly.

na warner is a flog

Back