Tigers Ashes discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tim Paine deserves some credit for his leadership and he batted ok I reckon. Still the best keeper in the land...
May be poor tactically - I have no idea myself so I can only go off what others say - but he is undeniably a magnificent leader for the team. He has lead the team from rock bottom just over a year ago, to achieving something no Australian team has achieved since 2001.

Sooks.
Steve Smith copped it in the arse harder than anyone ever has because he had two teammates with a sub 50 IQ.
Changing the condition of the ball has always and will always be a part of the caper and people like Harmison look like dickheads

Sooks.
Steve Smith copped it in the arse harder than anyone ever has because he had two teammates with a sub 50 IQ.
Changing the condition of the ball has always and will always be a part of the caper and people like Harmison look like dickheads

This. Only need to look as far as the “penalty” the ICC handed out at the time - 1 match ban! #wetlettuceleaf

There is a lot of rubbish in this English team. Joe Cheat, laughing boy Jofra Archer, Stuart Broad and that foul mouthed thug that likes to make fun of autistic children Ben Stokes. Hopefully the next home ashes series our crowds remember the treatment meted out to Smith and co and give them to reception they deserve. And as for Steve Harmison, clearly he isn't over his mental health issues. More to be pitied than despised.

Last edited:
Smith must be the first cricketer in the game two make 200 and be booed off after being dismissed. How could you not stand and applaud that innings was just disappointing and sad from the Manchester crowd. After looking at shots and scene from the crowd I can safely say I’d never seen a larger audience of bogans assembled in a gathering at the one time . Kids included as the fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree seemed to apply appropriately here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back