Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Blake Schlensog

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Tyson Stengle

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What do we do with durham?

Hold him hostage in the car until dodo hands over the cash or does he just change levels in the hotel?
Straight swap for some Essendrugs dud I don't even want

Hope he plays at the G when we return from the bye and celebrates like he loves to do

Go nuts with the celebrations

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree re the celebrations....don’t mind this at all...pumps up the tiger army...pisses of the oppo

Dusty sticks his tongue out and tugs at his jumper then waves his finger in the air (thing of beauty actually)

Jack high 5ing everyone on the ground

Cotchy yelling out woo hoo and stomping around like the king he is after slotting a great goal v Geeelol 2019 prelim or semi

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like the look of this kid. Great pickup. To me he appears an upgrade on Caddy… same attributes but greater speed.

Not sure I see the comparison. If they actually played Caddy in his correct position as a HFF then no Parker is not close to him as a player.

Caddy is not a wing. Not sure why they persist with it. He's a AA squad HFF capable of kicking 30-40 goals who can push into the midfield at times.

I see Parker more of a Castagna replacement. Both very fast pressure forwards who can take a good mark but are erratic and unusual in the way they play. Not sure what they will do next when they get the ball. Parker is just a bigger. Castagna has been poor all year so it makes sense.

In all likelihood a waste of 6 months and 80k.

Not the end of the world but would be a travesty to see him play over far more talented players in MJR and Stack who are out future and should be given the opportunities. No one wants to have that conversation though.

The only upside which Im now repeating myself, is that his time at Saints he may have been played out of position and may well be far more suited to a wing. But if he has been drafted to play forward, then we are wasting our time.

I'm not 100% on the deal but it's the midseason draft. We are 6-5. You don't use the midseason draft to recruit projected talent. We have the post season drafts for that and we have been getting in plenty of kids, you can't fault the club for that. WE also have a number of early first round picks in this years ND.

This is an opportunity for the club to identify a "quick fix" or need and address it. He can play wing and forward and even rotate through the middle. He cracks in and tackles and that is what personifies our recruitment strategy. He will also be putting more pressure on Dan and Jason who are floating between mediocre and poor and need a real kick up the ass when it comes to internal pressure on spots. MRJ is a first year player, he's developing and is very raw.

This is the sort of recruitment you do in the midseason draft.

Back