Tigers confirm AFLW list changes

Remove this Banner Ad

I think youre right in your own way , my thoughts are that the game very quickly evolved from Park footy where a big lug up forward would mark everything , greater depth and quality opponent and these lugs have no place at this level in ‘21 Harris actually moves pretty well but for a neat kicking technique she misses more often than she threads them thru and like Livingstone quipped is useless when ball hits the ground

Yep for all the fuss that’s made about her kicking technique, especially her follow through which looks fabulous in a still shot she is a shocking kick.

Very Richo like.

That’s my point they played a massive part in us lifting a cog , include another 3 best 22 and we just might leap ahead of the three sides in front of us for a finals berth . I don’t believe for a minute we could achieve that via draft alone

Okay what type of player?
Mithen, Ashmore, Hanks?
What picks are you talking about we trade for another best 21 player/players?
What positions are we likely to fill with this/these players?
For anyone to come over, you have to guarantee games, like Dargan got this year over others

Okay what type of player?
Mithen, Ashmore, Hanks?
What picks are you talking about we trade for another best 21 player/players?
What positions are we likely to fill with this/these players?
For anyone to come over, you have to guarantee games, like Dargan got this year over others
Mithen would be a good fit fit us , pacey which is what we lack big time

One of our players had a blue with her during the game against them this year. Probably won't help.

Yeah she laid a tackle on Sarah Hosking that was cited by the MRP. Caused a bit of a heated moment among players.

Things like that are pretty much forgotten as we saw when Sarah D'Arcy and Sarah Hosking became team mates this year after D'Arcy was suspended for kicking Hosking in 2018.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back