Toast Tigers Have The Hottest Female Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahahah what a ******* throwback this thread was. Funny story.

My ex-fiancee actually logged into big footy and read these posts. She then cracked the shits with me and wouldn't speak to me for a few days.

Thank god I'm not with that ball and chain anymore.

If your reading this bitch, go **** yourself. hahaha

Lol why did she crack the shits ?

Has to be a reason. Lol

Probably because she didn't like the fact that I was perving on chicks and then publicly posted it on an internet forum. Just human nature I guess. I'd never cheat on a partner, but it doesn't hurt to look at eye candy.

FWIW I'm happily married now and have a 7 month old son. Couldn't be happier. To someone else of course. :)

Probably because she didn't like the fact that I was perving on chicks and then publicly posted it on an internet forum. Just human nature I guess. I'd never cheat on a partner, but it doesn't hurt to look at eye candy.

FWIW I'm happily married now and have a 7 month old son. Couldn't be happier. To someone else of course. :)

Good to hear your happy mate :)

Now Ive been to most of the Richmond games in Melbourne this year and most of the time i havnt bothered watching the disgusting football. Thus i have turned my attention to scouting for talent and i have found that Richmond win absolutely hands down in this category. You know how most female supporters are those fat chicks who yell at the umpires and think their awesome? Yeah well Richmond dont have that, ours are top notch, something to be proud of :thumbsu:
cos we have shaun handsome, alex prance, and dan rioli.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I came to this thread at the promise of hotties and all I got was Caro, Mick and a couple promo girls with a photoshopped logo. :(

you tryin to tell us caro isnt a hottie?

gtfo

3492sk7.jpg

207vxwy.jpg

ndv95h.jpg

Whatever.
nice photos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back