Autopsy Tigers maul Bulldogs 99 to 61

Remove this Banner Ad

who gives a rat arse he is not the amswer to our woes
if he leaves we may be better off switching to a two man "mediocre" ruck setup that wins games
rather than the next messiah english who is as weak as piss and has minimal impact everywhere apart from the stat sheet.

who gives a rat arse he is not the amswer to our woes
if he leaves we may be better off switching to a two man "mediocre" ruck setup that wins games
rather than the next messiah english who is as weak as piss and has minimal impact everywhere apart from the stat sheet.
Agree.
My point was that if this is looming - we would be derelict not know this is a possibility, and if we know and have not already recruited any additional ruck depth - just in case - then that too is a dereliction. If English resigns with us - I will be very happy - and will not need to listen to the self satisfied git who feeds me this crap.
If however, we find that English is playing in WA next year, I can't see why we would not clear out the entire football department together with the coach and start again - because there is no successful future with this level of incompetence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back