Rumour Tigers Premiership Player - Sly bag exchange after game

Remove this Banner Ad

You're off your rocker if you don't think Charlie is a presence at every AFL club.

What you say is right, but surely not every club would have someone who thinks it is a good idea to do a deal on the ground on one of the countries biggest sporting events of the year.

What you say is right, but surely not every club would have someone who thinks it is a good idea to do a deal on the ground on one of the countries biggest sporting events of the year.
Am I going crazy or was there similar footage of Jarryd Roughead after one or their flags?

Am I going crazy or was there similar footage of Jarryd Roughead after one or their flags?

No you aren't going crazy, I was thinking as well that I had seen this happen before but cannot remember which year, which club or what player....but I'd say it was in the last 5 years.
But I definitely remember a similar circumstance in recent times.

Do they have it handed to them on the football field from the crowd? With cameras around? If im off my rocker, you're completely cooked
Settle down big fella, that's a completely different point that I don't disagree with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL clean up crew better known as the Integrity Unit would be meeting this morning to work through this. My guess is they will claim it was a note of some kind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back