Rumour Tigers Premiership Player - Sly bag exchange after game

Remove this Banner Ad

ShaunWDT

Club Legend
Nov 18, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Me and the boys were all kicked out of Revs once after a security guard heard us all exchanging watches and giving each other the time in the toilet stall.

Just a big misunderstanding.
You lost me at getting kicked out of Revs, you'd have to king hit someone to get thrown out 😂.

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king, Utah Jazz
If it were a watch that he was being paid to wear, why did the ‘watch dealer’ hand it to him in a manner such to attempt to conceal the ‘deal’ and why did Short go on to conceal it? If you were being paid to wear a watch, wouldn’t the point of that be to make sure it was seen?
I mean if we really believe AFL propaganda like this we are just ******* idiots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Engimal v3

Premium Platinum
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I know a bloke who retired from North less than ten years ago, and I can tell you there is plenty of coke at North, plenty of other stuff also, from the leaders to the fringe players. Every club would be the same.
Last I heard is that they boys all queued up in front of Todd Goldstein and he held them upside down by their ankles for 30 seconds to get a sick head rush

Atomboy

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2007
Yes
AFL Club
St Kilda
If it were a watch that he was being paid to wear, why did the ‘watch dealer’ hand it to him in a manner such to attempt to conceal the ‘deal’ and why did Short go on to conceal it? If you were being paid to wear a watch, wouldn’t the point of that be to make sure it was seen?
I believe it was an ankle watch, which was the style at the time.

Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of Dusty Martin on them.

Mudman85

Debutant
Feb 21, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
I believe it was an ankle watch, which was the style at the time.

Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of Dusty Martin on them.
Love an obscure Simpsons reference.

Give me three martins for quarter you’d say. But the important thing was I had an ankle watch. Which was the style at the time.

raymond35

Club Legend
Jan 5, 2004
gold coast
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood vfl
Hypothetically, wouldn't it be easier for the AFL and the Tigers to just punish the guy and distance themselves from his actions, rather than cover for him?
Indeed it would. However, the cover up and treating the public like idiots is such standard AFL procedure that people just assume that's what's happening again.

raymond35

Club Legend
Jan 5, 2004
gold coast
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood vfl
Is it actually, or do people just want this to be the case, so they've got something big and bad to rally against?
Yes it is.
Examples.
The cover up- Everything they did during the Essendon drug scandal.
Treating the public like idiots- Using the covid season as an excuse to bring in short games, long ad breaks, extended gf half time and night grand final.